A mum found an ingenious way to keep her four-year-old entertained during lockdown by creating a Spider-man ‘web’ obstacle course. Claire Louise Nelson-Syme shared the video on Facebook of her living room with string crossing from one side of her living room to the other to create the ‘web’. Her son dresses as Spider-man and weaves around the string with the aim of getting to the other side of the living room without getting tangled. The boy dresses as Spider-man and prepares to do the string ‘web’ obstacle course in his living room The four-year-old begins the challenge by getting on his knees and ducking his head under the string. He slides on his knees and makes his way to the other side of his living room RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Now schools are closed, be a craft wizard and make your own… Go wild for these children’s books! From Winnie The Pooh to… Share this article Share He stands on the far side of the living room and says ‘Here’s my Spider-man challenge’. Their cat then wanders underneath the obstacle course as Claire says the cat has ‘beaten you’. The dog sits watching on a seat behind the boy. … Read full this story
- Inflatable Obstacle Courses Are a Safe Way to Entertain Special Event Guests!
- A Spider-Man Costume Saves the Day!
- Renting an Inflatable Obstacle Course For Your Next Summer Event is Easy and Affordable!
- How to Keep Your Guests Entertained During the Wedding Photographs
- Add Excitement to Your Event With an Inflatable Obstacle Course Rental
- Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Boys and Girls 12, 13, 14 & 15 Years Old - Get the Best Xmas Presents Now
- Spider-Man - Web of Shadows - PSP Review
- The Best Dog Agility Obstacle Courses
- Building a Dog Obstacle Course - The Easy Course Building Guide
- Police release sketch of man believed to be a 'possible witness' in disappearance of five-year-old Dulce Alavez as the reward for information about little girl's whereabouts raises to $52,000
Mum keeps her four-year-old entertained during coronavirus lockdown by using string to create a Spider-man obstacle course have 331 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.