Living through the coronavirus quarantine can feel like the hit comedy Groundhog Day starring Bill Murray.
Each day as we shelter in place, we get a little bit more comfortable with our newfound time at home and more productive with our daily routines.
From working at makeshift desks to lounging on the couch and binge-watching another Netflix show, the right robe and slippers can make it all better.
Get comfortable: Emily Ratajkowski and her husband Sebastian Bear-McClard looked like they’ve reached peak coziness in hooded robes
COMFY COZY ROBES
In such uncertain times, it’s important to engage in calming activities to reduce stress.
A plush robe – like the kind you get at a luxury spa – can bring ultimate comfort when relaxing, whether you’re masking, binge-watching, snacking or drinking a glass of wine.
Emily Ratajkowski and her husband Sebastian Bear-McClard looked like they’ve reached peak coziness in hooded robes.
Feel like you’ve just checked in to a 7-star hotel by slipping into a terrycloth or waffle knit style and accessorize it with a pair of furry slippers.
The Cozy Chic Adult Robe by Barefoot Dreams, $127; barefootdreams.com
Queen of the house: A silk full length style like the Olivia Von Halle one that Kate Hudson has been rocking while in quarantine is as glamorous as it gets
SILK DRESSING GOWN
A beautiful robe is enough to inspire you out of bed in the morning.
A silk full length style like the Olivia Von Halle one that Kate Hudson has been rocking while in quarantine is as glamorous as it gets.
A beautiful robe is not just a luxury, it is an essential for at-home elegance. Wear it while drinking your morning coffee or in the evening before bed and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation.
The body-wrap can add a level of opulence and mystique to anything it is paired with – sassy slippers recommended!
CLASSIC EVERYDAY ROBE
While in quarantine it’s important to have a routine for optimum productivity. That includes getting dressed in a confidence boosting ensemble.
A no-frills lightweight cotton or cashmere robe is perfect to throw on for regular everyday activities, as it doesn’t sacrifice style for comfort.
Top it over your pajamas to do your hair, make breakfast or grab the mail.
While working at your computer, balance one over your shoulders if you catch a chill instead of throwing on a tired sweatshirt.
Jovani has announced that they are donating 100% of the proceeds from sales of their JOVANI robe towards @feedamerica.
With each robe, Feeding America will be able to donate 400 meals to families in need across the United States.
Give back: Jovani has announced that they are donating 100% of the proceeds from sales of their JOVANI robe towards @feedamerica. With each robe, Feeding America will be able to donate 400 meals to families in need across the United States
- Reaching new heights! From cropped to knee-high, the HOTTEST celeb-approved boot trends to survive this winter in style and keep feet warm
- Queen of chic! Kate Middleton beats Holly Willoughby and Meghan Markle to be named the UK's most popular influencer of 2020 - after online searches for her lockdown outfits soared
- When will Kate Middleton and Prince William go back to work? Couple are investigating ways to resume in-person duties but there is NO fixed date for their return - despite other European royals getting out and about
- Don’t dress to impress. Use short, snappy words. And if it ends in tears, heal your heart with paracetamol. A life-changing new book by an award-winning brain expert reveals: How to use the science of love to find The One in 2021
- The 43 best movies on Netflix right now
- One pledged to find true love, another to lose two stone. But as top writers confess in hilarious laments, 2020 was: The year that wrecked our resolutions
- From the night he sneaked into Clarence House after a boozy blowout, to his fondness for Mary Berry... here's 99 things you'll be amazed to learn about birthday boy Prince Philip (and why he calls the Queen 'cabbage')
- How to dress like a grown up with Shane Watson: Here’s my new season rules (flares are back!)
- How to lift your spirits through Lockdown 3: Our experts' guide to the most bingeable new boxsets, perfect podcasts, crafty cookery tips and wonderful winter wines could make the latest shutdown a bit less miserable
- Meghan Markle’s designer friend Misha Nonoo who’s married to billionaire oil heir Mikey Hess says her 'small business faced many challenges' during 'difficult' 2020
- These Are the 100 Worst Dramas of All Time
- 100 Highly Anticipated Movies Coming Out in 2021
- San Francisco SPCA raises the woof (and $1.8 million) at 150th anniversary gala
- These are the smartwatches that support Google Pay 2021
- Marvel Phase 4: new MCU release dates, cast news, crossovers, and more
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are 'BOTH fighting to keep $60m dream mansion in Calabasas' as the Hollywood couple prepare for $2.2bn 'divorce'
- Is Matt Hancock backing off mid-February vaccine target ALREADY? Tory MPs accuse Health Secretary of downplaying chances of success and leaving himself 'plenty of wriggle room' - as one gives verdict 'they've not a hope in hell'
Live your best quarantine life! As Emily Ratajkowski and Kate Hudson get comfy in robes, FEMAIL rounds up styles for every occasion have 990 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.