Image zoom Courtesy Kim Campbell Earlier this year, Glen Campbell‘s widow, Kim, honored the country star by creating The Glen Campbell Museum — and now she’s announced another way to celebrate her late husband’s memory. On Tuesday — Glen’s birthday — Kim revealed that she’s written a book about their decades-long relationship, Gentle On My Mind: In Sickness and in Health with Glen Campbell, which will be published by Thomas Nelson on June 23. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. “As I celebrate Glen’s birthday today, my mind is flooded with memories of our 35 years together,” Kim told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. “To the world, Glen was a star of TV and film a legendary singer and guitarist who sold over 50 million records, earned six Grammys, and brought country music to the mainstream with hits like ‘Rhinestone Cowboy,’ ‘By the Time I Get to Phoenix,’ and ‘Wichita Lineman.’ To me, Glen was my husband, my best friend, and the father of our three children. “He remained humble even though he was one of the best looking and most talented men… Read full this story
- Leïla Slimani: ‘This book is a mirror to make the elite look reality in the face’
- Glen Campbell's Widow Finds Joy Amid the Grief with New Museum Dedicated to Music Legend
- Glen Campbell's Family Explains the 'Comforting' Effect Music Has on the Alzheimer's Stricken Icon
- Glen Campbell's Daughter Ashley Posts Touching Tribute: 'I Owe Him Everything'
- Kim Kardashian 'Doesn’t Want to Change' Kanye West Amid His Outspoken Opinions: 'She Supports Him'
- 'You reached out when things were tough for me': Louise Redknapp pays emotional tribute to Caroline Flack and praises late Love Island host for giving her the confidence to restart her career after marriage split
- This Is Not a Love Story
- Author says his book will put your child to sleep
- Does Love & Friendship improve Jane Austen’s ending?
- Glen Campbell’s widow says museum brought ‘some purpose out of the horrible time we’d just gone through’
Kim Campbell Writes Book About Her 'Incredible Love Story' with Late Husband Glen Campbell have 348 words, post on people.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.