close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for April 27 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services launched a portal on Monday where health care providers can be reimbursed for their care of uninsured COVID-19 patients. The Uninsured Program Portal, set up through the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), allows health care providers to apply for claims reimbursement at Medicare rates if they provided testing or care to uninsured patients on or after Feb. 4. “President Trump has promised to cover COVID-19 testing and treatment for uninsured individuals, and today, HHS is launching the tools needed to do that,” HHS Secretary Alex Azar said in a statement. “Congress appropriated funding for COVID-19 testing for the uninsured and also appropriated funding for a general fund to support providers affected by COVID-19. The President and HHS made the bold decision to ensure that some of this money is specifically devoted to covering care for the uninsured.” Providers can access the portal at COVIDUninsuredClaim.HRSA.gov. HHS ANNOUNCES DETAILS ON CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE FOR UNINSURED The… Read full this story
- Audit finds major contracting problems at embattled Health and Human Services Commission
- Lawmakers question state leaders, company executives over reported failures in Medicaid managed care program
- Title X Restrictions: How Trump’s New Rule Could Affect Family Planning Services
- Dallas County staffers’ incompetence hurt HIV/AIDS program, feds say
- Pentagon Report: China's Space Program 'Continues to Mature Rapidly'
- For the first time since Obamacare passed, the number of Americans without health insurance did not fall
- Stripping funds from children’s health program bad budget move
- Eleven 2020 Democrats Back Health Care for Illegal Immigrants
- Number of sign-ups on the state’s Health Connector increases 9 percent
- Q&A: The odd—and sometimes tense—intersection of cops, soldiers, and public health
Health and Human Services launches coronavirus uninsured program portal have 319 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.