A doctor’s husband shot five people dead for making too much noise outside during the coronavirus lockdown in Russia, police say. Anton Franchikov, 31, berated a group of people from his balcony before grabbing a hunting rifle and opening fire when they came inside. The group of four men and one woman were killed when they entered the block of flats, police say. Reports say the female victim was pregnant. A local official linked the mass shooting to tension caused by the public health lockdown. Anton Franchikov (pictured right) opened fire with a hunting rifle after complaining about noise outside. He is pictured with his wife Svetlana who says she was in the bathroom Franchikov had objected to noise on the street waking his baby when people were supposed to be isolating at home, said police. The suspect confessed to three killings, saying he has no recollection of the other two. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next President Trump says he can slap ‘very substantial tariffs’… Dr Fauci warns coronavirus is likely to become a seasonal… Share this article Share Franchikov, a non-medical hospital worker who was apparently on paternity leave, was detained in Yelatma, a settlement in Ryazan region with… Read full this story
- UNCC shooting: 2 dead, 4 injured on Charlotte campus; suspect in custody
- UNC Charlotte Shooting: 2 dead, 4 injured in campus shooting
- El Paso Shooting: Multiple Dead in Walmart Attack
- Two people dead, suspect wounded in shooting near Rosenberg
- Up-and-coming defensive ends making noise for Patriots
- Chabad of Poway, San Diego Synagogue Shooting: 1 Dead, Others Injured in What The Mayor Calls a Hate Crime
- Mass shooting at Brazilian bar leaves 11 people dead
- Darwin shooting: at least four people dead and others injured
- Two people dead, three wounded in two shootings near South L.A.
- Shooting kills Pittsburg man sitting outside home in car
Doctor's husband shoots five people dead for 'making too much noise' outside his flat during coronavirus lockdown in Russia have 302 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 6, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.