Chris Evans has revealed that he ‘thinks’ he and his family had contracted COVID-19 last month, after experiencing a ‘really weird cold’. Speaking on his Virgin Radio Breakfast Show on Tuesday, the broadcaster, 54, also admitted that he didn’t self-isolate as none of his symptoms fell in line with the NHS-advised dry cough and high temperature that would warrant quarantining. The star said – who has sons Noah, 10; Eli, eight, and 18-month-old twins Walt and Boo with his golfer wife Natasha Shishmania, 40 – said: ‘I think I’ve had it [coronavirus]. I’m not saying I’m qualified to say this though. Bug: Chris Evans has revealed that he ‘thinks’ he and his family had contracted COVID-19 last month, after experiencing a ‘really weird cold’. Pictured in November 2019 ‘So many of us had this really weird cold two or three weeks ago and if four out of five most prominent people on the telly talking about coronavirus, if they can get it – they’re only mild symptoms, a bit of a sniffle and dry cough…’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Who should you ask for help if coronavirus symptoms strike?… ‘I thought I was going to see the worst… Read full this story
- ‘Knives Out’: Rian Johnson Solves the Case of the Modern A-List Whodunit
- Joss Whedon reveals the eternal challenge of making a good
- Theresa May's tears, Mugabe's funeral and Tiger's triumph: News agency Reuters reveals its favourite pictures from a turbulent 2019
- John Humphrys reveals how he once cut off a senior politician on live radio - because she was drunk
- Who is X Factor: Celebrity star Olivia Olsen, how old was she in Love Actually and what has she done since?
- 25 Surprising Secrets About HGTV Revealed
- The VERY wild one: He took hundreds of lovers of both sexes but, as a new biography reveals, the only woman Marlon Brando ever truly loved took revenge on him — by sleeping with his teenage son, writes TOM LEONARD
- When will Mr Right bewitch Emma Watson? Harry Potter star is single at 29 and says she's now 'self-partnered' despite a string of eligible boyfriends. So, asks ALISON BOSHOFF, why can't she find the magic?
- Chemical Brothers: ‘Breaking Bad’ Stars Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul
- Quentin Tarantino On ‘Once Upon A Time’, His Vision Of ‘Star Trek’ As ‘Pulp Fiction’ In Space, And Hopes To Turn Leo DiCaprio ’50s Western ‘Bounty Law’ Into Series
Chris Evans reveals 'thinks' he and his family contracted COVID-19... but the star DIDN'T self-isolate as he wasn't struck with officially listed symptoms have 391 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.