MANCHESTER CITY have beaten Bayern Munich to win the Champions League. But there won’t be a victory parade being planned just yet, as it was on a simulated final. With a whole host of events postponed or cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic, fans have been left relying on virtual sports. On Saturday ITV broadcast a virtual Grand National after the original Aintree version was cancelled. And the World Boxing Super Series are running their middleweight legends tournament using the legendary Fight Night computer game on the back of their hugely popular heavyweight version. Mike Tyson outpointed Muhammad Ali in the final of that one in a real battle of boxing legends.DE BRUYNE THE HERO Using Football Manager data, Manchester City beat Bayern Munich to win Europe’s biggest football crown. Kevin De Bruyne’s 20-yard deflected shot clinched a 2-1 win for Man City over their German opposition This also means City are champions of Europe for the first time in their history. Sergio Aguero had earlier opened the scoring after six minutes before Robert Lewandowski levelled the scores just before half-time.Most Read In FootballExclusiveTWERKING FROM HOMEKyle Walker ogles strippers online after flouting lockdown with escorts’utterly shameful’Piers Morgan slams Kyle Walker’s ‘disgusting hypocrisy’ over… Read full this story
- Juventus' shares are soaring after Cristiano Ronaldo's hat-trick took the team into the final 8 of the Champions League
- ‘FIFA 19’ gets the UEFA Champions League, ‘FIFA 18’ free to try now
- European Soccer Draws Huge TV Ratings for Champions League Semifinals
- European Soccer's Champions League Final Draws World Cup Ratings Figures
- German Pubweb ZDF Renews Champions League Rights Through 2018
- How to watch the Champions League final: live stream Liverpool vs Real Madrid online now
- How to watch the Champions League final live stream for free: Liverpool vs Real Madrid online
- An AI simulated the World Cup 100k times. This is who it thinks will win.
- Champions League winner Roberto Di Matteo unveiled as assistant first team coach at Stamford Bridge
- Liverpool fan beaten up in Naples ahead of Champions League clash
Champions League simulation shows Man City winning for first time after nervy 2-1 win over Bayern Munich in final have 346 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.