Is Mark Zuckerberg’s God complex getting worse? Every day seems to bring a new, mind-boggling act of overreach from Facebook.This week, the company seemingly decided that the U.S. constitution doesn’t matter, as it decided to suppress “unlawful” protests against coronavirus lockdowns.Unlawful protests? Perhaps it’s been a while since Zuckerberg read it, but I think I remember something about a “right of citizens to assembly peaceably” in the First Amendment.Earlier in the month, Facebook decided that the President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, wasn’t saying the right things about the Chinese virus pandemic, and removed several of the head of state’s posts. Facebook insists that it will transmit official information about the virus to its users — it’s just that some “officials” are too populist, you see!Perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised. This is, after all, a company that believes it is so important, it should have its own supreme court.It’s also a company whose CEO is happy to act as the world’s editor-in-chief, deciding what news stories are of sufficient importance to be heard on the platform. Breitbart News extensively covered Facebook’s suppression of stories about the alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella.After its ban on all mentions of the alleged whistleblower, Facebook assured… Read full this story
- Couple that sold their home to Mark Zuckerberg for $14 million gets a property tax surprise
- Facebook and Zuckerberg respond amid growing crisis
- MPs Want to Know if Zuckerberg Taking Their Concerns Seriously – Associate Prof.
- Zuckerberg hits back after MPs publish seized Facebook emails
- Mark Jones: High streets will flourish if they adapt. This is what we’re doing in Hull
- CUH marking 40 years of community service
- Bitcoin's 10th birthday could mark its first year-on-year loss of 2018
- Hanoi plans solutions to increase public transport use
- Facebook must be hit where it hurts for its zero morals cash-grabbing policies and only people power will work
- Inside Facebook’s secret fight-back through years of crisis
Bokhari: Mark Zuckerberg's Rapidly Increasing Overreach have 325 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.