A BIZARRE photoframe of a white silhouette behind Prince Charles during his video link appearance has left royal fans baffled today.
The 71-year-old praised the work done to open the new NHS Nightingale Hospital in just nine days to fight coronavirus – streaming the message live from his home in Scotland.
⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates
But some were left perplexed after examining the office behind the future king.
Among a number of heartwarming family photos was a photo frame that appeared to simply have a white silhouette in front of a black background.
One person joked on Twitter: “Did Charles forget to put a picture in the frame?”
Another simply added: “What the…”
Charles was streaming the message from a room at his home in Birkhall, Scotland – using a box and a copy of his own book, Harmony: A New Way of Looking at Our World, to prop up his iPad.
Other photographs behind the Prince of Wales included a shot of him with his sons Prince Harry and William.
A photograph of his mother the Queen was also on display, along with a snap of his wedding day with Camilla.
Charles today hailed the “unbelievable feat of work” that saw a new 4,000-bed coronavirus hospital opened in just nine days.
The new facility is expected to be key in fighting the horrific bug that has so far claimed more than 3,000 lives in the UK.
Speaking from his Scottish home of Birkhall, Prince Charles said his thoughts and prayers would be with the patients who needed treatment for the deadly bug.
He told the crowd, which stood apart according to social distancing rules: “It is without doubt a spectacular and almost unbelievable feat of work in every sense – from its speed of construction as we’ve heard to its size and the skills of those who have created it.
“An example, if ever one was needed of how the impossible can be made possible and how we can achieve the unthinkable through human will and ingenuity.”
CORONAVIRUS CRISIS – STAY IN THE KNOW
In the stirring speech, he added: “In this dark time, this place will be a shining light.”
The Army joined with the NHS to transform the ExCel Centre in East London into the new hospital, with it expected to start accepting its first patients tonight.
It was one of his first royal duties back after the future king emerged from seven days of isolation after testing positive for coronavirus.
MOST READ IN NEWS
UK coronavirus death toll hits 3,645 passing China & Iran’s official tallies
Chief nurse tells public to stay at home in memory of 2 nurse victims
5G phone masts BURNED after bizarre coronavirus conspiracy is spread online
Mini-heatwave to see UK as hot as Corfu this weekend with 20C temperatures
Man, 34, kills himself after being ‘pushed over edge’ by loneliness
UK death toll overtakes China’s official tally as fatalities reach 3,645
And the Queen, 93, will address the nation over the coronavirus pandemic on Sunday.
It is rare for the Queen to address the nation other than her annual Christmas Day message.
Buckingham Palace today confirmed the message would be broadcast at 8pm on Sunday 5th April.
- Meghan Markle And Prince Harry: Can the Royal Wedding Change Centuries of Racism and Classism in Britain?
- Royal Wedding rehearsal and Windsor preparation – how are Meghan Markle and Prince Harry getting ready?
- Royal wedding carriage dashcam video gives you the chance to experience procession like Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- April Ryan asks Sarah Sanders if Trump has considered 'stepping down' from role
- On the hunt for a betrayer, a 'volcanic' President Trump lashes out on Twitter
- Trump lashes out over 'infiltration' of 'spies' into his campaign
- Hospitalized George HW Bush tweets cheery message about wife
- ‘Go home’ to Ghana. Well, why not?
- Trump Makes Nice With Outgoing UK Prime Minister
- Melania Trump: Out of Africa, Still in Costume
- The Voice star Paul Black’s harrowing screams after daughter, 1, was killed in runaway Range Rover wall crush
- Trump to Theresa May: 'Stick Around'
- Energy and Environmental Law Update - April 14, 2014
- Use subtext to guide jurors to recognize what a trial is really all about
- Football Club Badges: Legal Implications of Misuse
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Conor McGregor Is The Second-Biggest Possible Fuck-You
- The most disturbing parts of the 171-page warrants for the Golden State Killer suspect
- Trump's iPhone is reportedly being tapped by Chinese spies as part of wider lobbying effort
- We the seagulls
- Michelle Obama explains the look on her face during Trump's Inauguration
Bizarre photoframe of white silhouette behind Prince Charles leaves people baffled have 819 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.