(CNN)Reconsider group playdates, parents. Think twice about letting your kids play soccer with friends. Avoid the local playground jungle gyms and monkey bars.
Social distancing applies to kids too
Most children are not in danger
Children are ‘spreaders’
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- How do you manage fighting kids during a lockdown? We asked the experts
- Parents Talk About What’s Hard And What Helps In Coronavirus Isolation
- Here’s What Parents Dealing With Coronavirus Isolation Want You To Know
- Here's a list of articles explaining the coronavirus pandemic
- Why soap, sanitizer and warm water work against Covid-19 and other viruses
Parents: Take social distancing seriously and limit playdates, other activities, experts say have 1403 words, post on edition.cnn.com at March 14, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.