Festivals were once playgrounds reserved for young hedonists, but there’s now a new breed of these events from which you’ll emerge feeling refreshed rather than frazzled. With health and fitness at their heart, they offer the chance to enjoy yoga, wild swimming and group runs with thousands of like-minded people – and there’s live music, too. ‘It’s part of a trend towards wanting to feel better and to move more – and be more mindful about what you are eating and drinking,’ says Theo Larn-Jones, who co-founded the running and music event Love Trails in 2016. ‘People love the fun of a festival and there is something about getting together, being part of a crowd and listening to amazing music. ‘But people don’t want to compromise other lifestyle changes they’ve made around fitness and wellbeing. We want them to have an amazing time and to come away feeling better and inspired.’ From exploring ancient caves, to pop-music-themed running classes, here’s our pick of the best UK wellness festivals of 2020. Whether you’re a beginner or marathon veteran, exhaust yourself at Love Trails (pictured) – an outdoor festival dedicated to running 1. Run wild along the beaches of South Wales LOVE… Read full this story
- Sydney festival as it happened: Sunday January 19 2014
- How Hiring a Superstar Wrecked New York City Opera
- Illinois announces stay at home order, following New York and California, putting 70 MILLION Americans under lockdown as the states take matters into their own hands after Trump refused a national coronavirus quarantine
- Andy Kaufman Was One Truly Wild and Truly Crazy Man
- Pregnant Millie Mackintosh displays her beautiful bump as she shops for summer clothes ahead of the arrival of her baby girl
- A family road trip in America: Niagara Falls from New York City
- 5 years after San Bruno blast, survivors find new life
- All change! Meet the new artistic directors shaking up British theatre
- Joe Exotic’s Precarious Kingdom
- Bill de Blasio says he's 'almost ready' to call for a shelter in place plan after coronavirus cases in NYC DOUBLED to 1,871 within 24 hours despite Gov Cuomo claiming the mayor is just causing 'panic'
From a rave-inspired workout and a walk under the stars to wild swimming and singing in a choir: The new breed of summer festivals that will leave you refreshed not frazzled have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.