JAMMU: Another person has tested positive for the novel coronavirus in Jammu and Kashmir on Monday, taking the number of such patients to three, officials said. “One more case confirmed positive. Travel history to Saudi Arabia. Had reported high viral load earlier. Total 3 positive cases now,” official spokesperson Rohit Kansal tweeted. Earlier, Kansal said the patient had been kept in isolation. Officials in the health department said this was the third positive case of the novel coronavirus detected in the Union territory. Earlier in the day, the administration said 176 people had completed their quarantine period and only two persons tested positive for the infection. A total of 2,478 travellers and people in contact with suspected cases have been put under surveillance, while 2,095 people are under home quarantine, the official said, quoting the daily media bulletin on COVID-19.
- Study: 95.6 percent of deceased NFL players tested positive for CTE
- Mosquito Trap Tests Positive For West Nile Virus In Naperville
- Nearly 100,000lbs of salad recalled from Target and Aldi stores after testing positive for deadly E Coli
- Second Russian athlete tests positive for doping at Winter Olympics
- Homer Glen Bat Tests Positive for Rabies
- Failed SpaceX Parachute Test Is Yet Another Setback for NASA’s Crew Program
- India Vs Bangladesh Day-Night Test at Eden Gardens: All you need to know about India's first-ever Pink-Ball Test
- California confirms 119 measles cases in the state after surfacing at Disneyland – and it could be related to outbreak in the Philippines
- HIV-positive dance coach, 30, featured on reality show Bring It! pleads guilty to raping 16-year-old boy who has since been diagnosed with the virus
- Whitmore’s disease cases in Vietnam on the rise in rainy season
COVID-19: Another tests positive in J&K; total cases 3 have 268 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.