Email Updated March 28, 2020 01:20:55 Video: Scott Morrison announces new quarantine measures for international travellers. (Photo: AAP/Lukas Coch) (ABC News) Map: Australia All people returning to Australia will be forced to quarantine in hotels for 14 days, a baby is among 24 new cases in Western Australia, and the US now has more confirmed cases than any other country. This story is no longer being updated. For the latest coronavirus news and updates, follow this story. Friday’s key momentsAll people returning to Australia to be forced to quarantine in hotels for 14 daysNew cases in Australia decline for a second straight dayBoris Johnson tests positive for coronavirusAustralia about to get 1.5 million new tests. Here’s who can get itSome people face 28 days of self-isolationSydney, Melbourne virus hotspots revealedUS has more confirmed cases of coronavirus than any other countryState-by-state numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases Stay up-to-date on the coronavirus outbreakDownload the ABC News app and subscribe to our range of news alerts for the latest on how the pandemic is impacting the worldYou can also get up-to-date information on the Federal Government’s Coronavirus Australia app, available on the App Store, Google Play and the Government’s WhatsApp channel. All people… Read full this story
- EPA To Gut The Only Major Federal Rule To Cut Climate Pollution From Vehicles
- Trump Admin Responsible For Even Separated Children, Judge Rules
- Google-China cyber espionage saga
- Summer camps harden vaccine rules amid measles outbreak
- Statistically speaking, what will Apple announce next -- and when?
- Tactics for Fighting Spam
- Sexual Misconduct Claims in State Legislatures Since 2017
- SARS threat crashes Intel events
- Banking crisis timeline
- Why you can’t say ‘men are trash’ on Facebook
Coronavirus update: Scott Morrison announces strict new quarantine rules, new cases decline for second day, US overtakes China's tally have 268 words, post on www.abc.net.au at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.