Boris Johnson’s estranged wife is said to be “in pieces” and their children “furious” at news that he is engaged to Carrie Symonds. Friends say Marina Wheeler, who is divorcing the serial-cheat Prime Minister and battled cancer last year, is struggling to come to terms with the development. A source said: “Marina has had a tough year with her health scare and the divorce and is very worried about how the kids are handling it too. She’s just in pieces over it all.” Other friends said the 55-year-old was “crushed” by the news. And sources say their four grown-up kids are “furious” at Mr Johnson over his relationship with Carrie – who at 31 is 24 years his junior. They are said to have barely met her and believe she started seeing him while he was still living with their mum. Mr Johnson is thought to have told Lara Lettice, 26, Milo Arthur, 24, Cassia Peaches, 22, and Theodore Apollo, 20, last week that he and Carrie are having a baby. It comes after Mr Johnson’s children endured a string of public scandals while growing up as he was caught cheating on Marina. Lara reportedly branded the PM a “selfish… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson reaches deal over money with wife Marina Wheeler after divorce dispute
- Boris Johnson 'branded "utterly selfish s***" by own family over Carrie affair'
- Armie Hammer's estranged wife Elizabeth Chambers performs a sage cleanse amid the actor's ‘cannibalism and rape’ allegations: 'also how much sage is too much sage?
- How did Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds meet - and when was their baby born?
- Now TEN Tory MPs join Boris Johnson in quarantine as his post-Cummings 'reset' is plunged into chaos by a maskless meeting with a Covid-infected backbencher: Prime Minister hosts Zooms from isolation as he prepares to make history with first 'virtual' PMQs
- Boris Johnson 'setting up a charity' to fund lavish refurb of his Downing Street flat
- Motorists flock to drive-through centres to get the Covid-19 vaccine as Boris Johnson urges TWO MILLION vulnerable Britons who are yet to receive jab to step up for the shot
- Hunt for the 2million unvaccinated Britons as Boris Johnson urges vulnerable people who are yet to receive jab to step up for the shot – amid warnings lockdown will stay in place even longer if large numbers remain unprotected
- Hancock tries to get his boss off the hook after Boris Johnson is spotted on SEVEN MILE bike ride as public are told no stopping for a chat - as PM claims vaccine rollout has made us 'complacent' and deaths rise 30% in a week
- Boris Johnson to reveal more details on Monday about schools reopening in England
Boris Johnson's estranged wife 'in pieces' and children 'furious' over engagement have 439 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 1, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.