With 13 games to go, no one in the bottom half of the Premier League can truly say they are out of trouble – with 10th-placed Arsenal still only seven points above the drop, and 13 ahead of bottom side Norwich. Further down the table, five teams are separated by just three points and one – West Ham – go head to head with champions Manchester City on Monday morning. Watch LIVE coverage of La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and EFL Championship with beIN SPORTS on KAYO. New to Kayo? Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly > Will Norwich City defy the odds and stay up?Source:AP Collectively, the relegation landscape could not be more congested – and it would appear that the old adage of hitting the magical 40-point mark may well apply this season for the first time in a decade. Birmingham were relegated with 39 points during the 2010/11 season. That year, Wolves finished 17th with 40 points – they had 24 points after 25 games that season, one fewer than 17th-placed Aston Villa have now. The previous time a team needed 40-plus points to survive was in 2002/03 when West Ham were… Read full this story
- Fantasy Football Mock Draft: 10-team PPR experts league
- 10 Inflammation Fighting Foods You Should Include in Your Diet
- One key question for every Premier League team
- The Yankees Are Still on Top, but the Red Sox Are Surging
- Nail-biter for Irish as relay wins ease relegation fears
- Wenger warns out-of-form Pepe to expect fight for Arsenal place
- Hey, bubble teams: How much is a wild-card spot worth?
- Barcelona 2-1 Arsenal
- Record-breaking Reds, homesick Spurs held
- Arsenal boss Emery wants 'three or four' new signings
The Reds are champs in waiting. But there is a 10-team fight against relegation - including Arsenal have 266 words, post on www.news.com.au at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.