Why not raise a glass (or bottle?!) to Valentine’s Day with your special someone? From now until Friday 14th February shoppers can get up to 25% off bottles of bubbles like Verve Clicquot Champagne and La Gioiosa Prosecco from Tesco. Shoppers can save £10 off Verve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label Champagne, now priced at just £29 or treat yourself to the Brut Rose Champagne for £35 instead. To all you prosecco lovers out there, get 25% off La Gioiosa Prosecco, now priced under a tenner at £7.50. Or get £2 off Plaza Centro Prosecco where it’s now priced at £5 – cheers to that. If these boozy offers don’t take your fancy, Tesco Clubcard holders can make the most of a half priced box of Cadbury Milk Tray for just £3. Or save £1.50 on boxes of Lindt Truffles in milk and mint flavour for just £3.50. Keep them all for yourself or treat a friend or your co-workers. The Tesco Weekly Little Helps sees select products, ranging from food to home essentials reduced every week. Products and discounts vary from week to week so best to sign up to ???? to be in the know. All the offers are… Read full this story
- Days After Cutting Prices, Tesla Chops Base Models
- Carrot & Stick: Days After Cutting Prices, Tesla Chops Base Models
- Tata Nexon Valentine's Day ad talks about 'protection' (Video)
- Vintage Valentine's Day recipes: Surreal to cook, upsetting to eat
- For Valentine’s Day, Give As Good as You Get, Baby!
- Ditch the chocolate cliché this Valentine’s Day and reinforce your love with these berrylicious desserts!
- 30 Unique Valentine’s Day Ideas for an Unforgettable Date
- I Wish I'd Spent Valentine's Day Eating A Prix Fixe Dinner, But I Was Too Busy Getting Beheaded
- Valentine's Day Specials
- The best Valentine’s Day gifts for fangirls
Tesco cuts price of champagne and prosecco - just in time for Valentine’s Day have 291 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.