PRINCE William used a doll to practise putting Prince George in his car seat for the first time outside the Lindo Wing, Kate Middleton revealed. The Duchess of Cambridge, 38, made the adorable revelation in Giovanna Fletcher’s podcast Happy Mum, Happy Baby. Prince William, 38, was praised for expertly strapping in his first child in his first appearance at St Mary’s Hospital, and Kate said it took a bit of practice. Host Giovanna had commented on how well the duke had done, and Kate replied: “But he probably didn’t think so at the time. “We were like ‘What do we do – in a swaddle? How’s this supposed to work?’ We’d even tried to practise with a little baby, like a little doll, at home, but you know it just never works out the way you planned it so it was quite hard to do that on the world’s stage, but no, he did a very good job.” Kate confessed that introducing her three children to the world hours after giving birth was “terrifying”.Discussing Kate’s first experience at the exclusive hospital in 2013, Giovanna asked: “What was it like knowing that there are so many people outside after you’ve given… Read full this story
- Prince William arrives in Israeli-occupied West Bank to meet Palestinian president as he walks diplomatic tightrope
- Truth behind the lavish gift Prince William gave to Kate after birth of Louis
- Big Narstie reveals Ayda Field bought Robbie Williams his own WEED farm for their anniversary
- Prince Charles and Prince William ‘forced Queen to meet Donald Trump alone after they refused to take part in visit’
- When is my car tax due? How to check if your vehicle is taxed and the penalties if you miss the deadline
- Prince William visits Jerusalem tomb of his great-grandmother who was honoured by Israel for saving Jews from the Holocaust
- Prince William visits flashpoint Jerusalem mosque compound
- Am I legally allowed to leave my child in the car alone?
- Britain's Prince William visits Jerusalem holy sites
- Why the Kate and William are taking so long to announce the royal baby's name
Prince William used a DOLL to practice putting newborn Prince George in a car seat, Kate Middleton reveals have 357 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.