After sharing the screen for 11 years, the cast of Modern Family emotionally documented their final table reading with teary eyes and heart-warming goodbyes. The cast of the hit comedy, including Sofía Vergara, Julie Bowen, Sarah Hyland, Nolan Gould and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, came together with their scripts for the last time ahead of the series finale in April on Wednesday. ‘Final table read of an 11 year show. Episode 250,’ Eric Stonestreet captioned a video of himself on selfie mode filming the room around him to the song You’re Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins. 11 seasons strong: The cast of Modern Family emotionally documented their final table reading with teary eyes and heart-warming goodbyes on Wednesday ahead of the April series finale Vergara, who skyrocketed to fame with her role as Gloria, filmed the room while telling her 18.1 million followers, ‘This is officially the last table read of Modern Family. ‘This is our family, we’re going to miss them so much.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Ariel Winter, 21, turns heads in low-cut white dress at… Sofia Vergara dazzles in strapless glittering gown as she… Share this article Share As she spoke about her TV family both… Read full this story
- Talking to Megan Ganz about ‘Modern Family’, Finally Having Free Time, and Her Undying ‘Community’ Fandom
- Writer Megan Ganz Leaves ‘Community’ for ‘Modern Family’
- Hyde Park bombing – Victims’ families and Sun readers finally bring evil IRA murderer John Downey to justice
- Will & Grace season 11: Cast share cute snaps as they film BRAND NEW episode... which sees Will engaged, Jack married and a new-look Grace
- County Lines drug dealer, 19, is jailed for at least 21 years for 'barbaric' gang murder of Jaden Moodie, 14, who was knocked off his moped and stabbed to death in 14 seconds of horror
- Family of 33-year-old graduate feared to be among the 39 Essex lorry victims slam the ‘cruel and evil’ people smugglers responsible for taking their ‘loving son’ to England
- Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein 'wanted to marry the 24-year-old daughter of ex-girlfriend who called him "Uncle Jeff" so she could inherit her $50million trust'
- 'Our hearts are shattered into more than a million pieces': Larissa Bielby's 'utterly destroyed' family confirm their 16-year-old girl is dead - as her boyfriend, 34, is expected to be charged with murder
- 2015: The Year Asian-Americans Finally Got a Shot on TV
- How to Create Professional Reports and Documents in Microsoft Word
Modern Family cast documents their emotional final table read after 11 years on-screen together: 'They left tissues for all of us' have 389 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.