Shocked witnesses have shared their horror after being caught up in the terror attack in south London this afternoon. Scotland Yard confirmed at least three people were injured in the attack on High Road in Streatham at around 2pm and have been taken to hospital – with one in a life-threatening condition. Armed police shot dead the attacker, who appeared to have been wearing a fake suicide vest, after he stabbed three people. Now, witnesses at the scene have revealed how they saw the shocking rampage unfold. A woman reacts near to the scene where the knife rampage took place in Streatham, south London this afternoon The woman and other shocked locals shortly after the terrifying incident took place today Nardos Mulugeta, 52, a mechanical engineer who lives in Streatham, said he heard gunshots before seeing one victim lying in the street. He said: ‘I heard a shot and then there was a 20-second gap. Then there were three or four shots together. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Dramatic videos show armed police approach Streatham… South London terror attacker ‘was KNOWN to police’: Suspect… Share this article Share ‘I went over and I saw the first victim, a male victim… Read full this story
- Horrifying moment woman, 23, desperately warns her neighbors to 'lock their doors' before her boyfriend, 25, shoots her dead in front of cops
- Prince Charles praises NHS staff while visiting injured survivors of London Bridge terror attack in hospital
- Deaf 'Islamic convert' is named as Paris police HQ attacker: IT worker who fell out with supervisor 'over dealing with women' slaughters four colleagues, including female officer, with a knife before being shot dead
- Heartache of family members whose loved ones died in 9/11 terror attacks
- 'I don't know why I shot him': Witness tells how white officer was panicked after firing at black teen three times and shooting him dead
- Fatal legacy of the posh boys playing at being gangsters: Yaseen won a scholarship to private school. But he tells how his best friend died after being stabbed by a wealthy pal who- like so many privileged teens- revelled in a violent drug culture
- London Bridge attack: How elite police gunned down Usman Khan within 5 minutes of 999 call
- Girl scout Jodie Chesney's boyfriend tells murder trial she screamed for two minutes after collapsing into his arms when 'drug dealer' stabbed her in a back 'in turf-war row'
- Student nurse who survived London Bridge attack makes emotional plea to find taxi driver who saved her
- London Bridge: Terrorists shot dead, at least seven people killed, dozens injured after van, knife rampage
'I saw this man running towards me... I could hear three or four shots... He fell to the floor': Witnesses tell of horrifying moment suspect was gunned down by police after 'terror attack' stabbing rampage in south London have 419 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.