A QUICK wit and the ability to laugh at herself helped Caroline Flack become one of our best-loved presenters. The daughter of a stay-at-home mum and Coca-Cola sales rep dad, she grew up with her four siblings in Norfolk. While twin sister Jody was seen as prettier, cleverer and more sensible, Caroline had “all the emotions, all the worries…the wild child”. She said in 2014: “I was underweight. I’d be back and forth to the doctors. “I also suffered from bad skin, allergies. “I was picked on and I was the only girl who wore trousers at school.”Young Caroline idolised Kylie Minogue and was determined to be a performer. She even dyed her ballet tights pink with Ribena when her parents couldn’t afford new ones. She gained a dance scholarship but spent her 20s auditioning for ads and playing “a topless blonde” in Danny Dyer film Is Harry on The Boat? She binned a job in a pork factory because “nobody wanted to come near me. I still smell it sometimes”.A role as Bubbles in Bo Selecta in 2002 preceded hosting roles, including on Big Brother’s Big Mouth and Sky One’s Gladiators. In her book Storm in a C Cup,… Read full this story
- Caroline Flack's Love Island fruit playsuit is gorgeous and REALLY affordable
- Inside Caroline Flack’s wild surprise 40th birthday party with shots, dancing on tables and personalised vodka
- Love Island: Caroline Flack's adorable mini dress is selling out fast
- How old is Love Island host Caroline Flack, what’s her River Island collection and who has she dated in the past?
- After Caroline Flack and Andrew Brady's messy split here's are some of the most shocking celebrity breakups EVER
- Caroline Flack wows Love Island viewers in slinky gold Michelle Mason mini dress
- Caroline Flack's latest Love Island outfit was VERY last minute
- Love Island's Caroline Flack just wore a VERY summery leopard print mini dress
- Caroline Flack, 40, looks incredible in tiny miniskirt as celebrity pals and boyfriend join her for her birthday bash
- Caroline Flack worried work will stop her having kids as she nears 40th birthday
How Caroline Flack’s quick wit and ability to laugh at herself helped her become one of our best-loved presenters have 348 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.