At this point in the year, wearing acid-hued makeup seems inappropriate – shouldn’t we at least wait until Coachella? And then, of course, there’s the age restriction. Right? Well, actually, not so fast. This modern neon, as seen at the Jonathan Cohen SS20 show, has “beauty for all” – people and seasons – popping all over it. Unlike its festival iteration, it is understated, which is why it works. For glow, apply foundation and highlighter and an almost imperceptible touch of blusher. Dip a concealer brush into pigment and press into the corners of your eyes. And that’s how grown-ups can go neon right now. Too Faced Born This Way Highlighting Palette £34, toofaced.com The Gypsy Shrine Neon Pigment in Gaia £7.95, beautybay.co.uk Plastic Freedom Blending Brush £4.95, plasticfreedom.co.uk Origins Pretty in Bloom Foundation £23.80, johnlewis.com Chanel Rouge Allure Ink in Euphorie £31, chanel.com I can’t do without… A mask for shiny, soft and divine-smelling hair Everyone is obsessed with beauty being fragrance-free. It’s beyond boring. I understand the concern with fragrance being a skin irritant – it’s a real issue for many people and there are some products so artificially and highly scented, I would not recommend them to… Read full this story
- Intex partners with Jio to offer additional data benefits this festive season
- Black Friday 2016 to be biggest UK shopping day of the festive season
- Can India iPhone 5c, 5s launch cash in on Diwali festive season?
- Ten geeky gifts for the festive season
- Amazon Great Indian Festival: Best deals on laptops
- How to Get a Festival Wristband Off Using a Plastic Bag
- Is The Stealth Game I've Been Waiting For
- Glow-in-the-Dark Lingerie? Yup, Glow-in-the-Dark Lingerie!
- Glowing California beach looks like an aurora of the sea
- GLOW returns for its second season
Don’t wait for festival season for a neon glow have 300 words, post on www.theguardian.com at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.