At this point in the year, wearing acid-hued makeup seems inappropriate – shouldn’t we at least wait until Coachella? And then, of course, there’s the age restriction. Right? Well, actually, not so fast. This modern neon, as seen at the Jonathan Cohen SS20 show, has “beauty for all” – people and seasons – popping all over it. Unlike its festival iteration, it is understated, which is why it works. For glow, apply foundation and highlighter and an almost imperceptible touch of blusher. Dip a concealer brush into pigment and press into the corners of your eyes. And that’s how grown-ups can go neon right now. Too Faced Born This Way Highlighting Palette £34, toofaced.com The Gypsy Shrine Neon Pigment in Gaia £7.95, beautybay.co.uk Plastic Freedom Blending Brush £4.95, plasticfreedom.co.uk Origins Pretty in Bloom Foundation £23.80, johnlewis.com Chanel Rouge Allure Ink in Euphorie £31, chanel.com I can’t do without… A mask for shiny, soft and divine-smelling hair Everyone is obsessed with beauty being fragrance-free. It’s beyond boring. I understand the concern with fragrance being a skin irritant – it’s a real issue for many people and there are some products so artificially and highly scented, I would not recommend them to… Read full this story
- Watt can’t wait for season as Texans begin offseason work
- Report: Matt Moore could wait until season starts to sign
- Lakers Offseason: Young Core Can’t Wait For Season to Start
- NHL's glow puck making a comeback?
- Jaguars sign WR Donte Moncrief to one-year deal, expected to add TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins
- Who is Donte DiVincenzo?
- Jaguars to sign WR Donte Moncrief
- The NBA couldn't get enough of Donte DiVincenzo
- Bills reportedly schedule visit with LSU cornerback Donte Jackson
- Donte DiVincenzo to test NBA Draft waters
Don’t wait for festival season for a neon glow have 295 words, post on www.theguardian.com at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.