February 26, 2020 – 18:21 GMT Jenni McKnight Catherine Zeta-Jones has had many achievements in her long career – but none of them compared to her latest discovery Catherine Zeta-Jones has won an Oscar, achieved huge box office success and has a loving family – but something else has finally happened to make all of her “dreams come true”. The actress revealed on Wednesday that she is over the moon after discovering that she was a clue on an episode of popular American quiz show Jeopardy. Sharing a screenshot on her Instagram of said clue, which read: “2002: Catherine Zeta-Jones as Velma sings on death row”, she excitedly wrote: “Who is…? Oh wait that’s me! What a dream come true to have been a @jeopardy clue last night! Did anyone see it?” The answer was, of course, Catherine’s Oscar-winning role in Chicago.Catherine Zeta-Jones was a clue on Jeopardy Her fans were equally thrilled for the actress, with one commenting: “That is so wonderful! You are the best triple threat in the biz. Enjoy watching you dance, sing and act.” Another said: “Yes! And I got it straight away!! You are Velma! No one has come close since!” Another joked: “You were… Read full this story
- What to say about … Catherine Zeta-Jones in A Little Night Music
- Showing them how it's done! Catherine Zeta Jones, 48, turns heads in plunging semi-sheer gown while Millie Bobby Brown, Lily James and Emilia Clarke showcase their individual style... as they lead British and Irish red carpet arrivals at the Golden Globes
- ‘This Is a Dream Come True': Teen Model Auctions Off Virginity For $2.9 Million
- Lin-Manuel Miranda talks his 'dream come true' filming 'Mary Poppins Returns': 'Every day was magical'
- Alastair Cook says ‘dreams come true’ after 33rd and final Test century
- A ‘dream come true’ for the transwoman winner; recognition for the entire trans community
- Real Housewives Of Orange County star Kelly Dodd announces engagement to Fox News correspondent Rick Leventhal: 'My dream come true!'
- Harry Styles’ Sheep Sweater Is A Sweet Dream Come True
- Pop star of the year Lizzo books extra shows on her Australian tour and one is a dream come true
- This bride's blush pink Sabyasachi wedding lehenga is a dream come true
Catherine Zeta-Jones reveals exciting reason her dreams have come true have 369 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.