Today’s Dealmaster is highlighted by a couple of deals on Xbox subscriptions, as 3-month membership codes for both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are on sale. The former is down to $15 from its usual $25, while the latter is down to $25 from its usual $45. Neither deal is an all-time low, but they’re still good prices that we typically see whenever these memberships get discounted from reputable retailers. Further ReadingXbox Series X won’t have next-gen exclusives for a whileFor the unfamiliar, an Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to access the online components of most Xbox games and nets you a couple bonus games every month, much like Sony’s PlayStation Plus service. Game Pass Ultimate, meanwhile, bundles a Gold membership with subscriptions to Microsoft’s pseudo-Netflix-style Xbox Game Pass service for console and PC. We generally consider Game Pass to be a good deal on its own—its library has grown to include several worthwhile games, and Microsoft makes its own first-party games available on the service at launch. The company is heavily pushing Game Pass with its upcoming Xbox Series X console, but since it plans to make all of its “next-gen” games available on the current Xbox… Read full this story
- Sly James, Chamber want sales tax hike to expand pre-K in KCMO, but questions remain
- Gold strike: Miners find more gold near tiny SC town
- Legislature passes big changes in tax code, restores many controversial cuts in budget
- Nonprofits feeling pinch of sales tax law as they look to Frankfort for relief
- March For Our Lives has raised millions and has a D.C. lobbyist. Here’s what’s next.
- Most people can’t pass a US citizenship test, poll finds. What did they answer wrong?
- N.H. lawmakers are trying to make it very difficult for other states to collect sales tax there
- Nvidia Shield Review: Do You Want an Android TV Game Console?
- Support for Fresno parks tax lags in early returns, needs two-thirds to pass
- Could Measure P still pass? Proponents say yes, and are asking Fresno mayor to act
Both Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions are on sale today have 345 words, post on arstechnica.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.