NORTH BAY, CA — The following is a collection of police, fire and courtroom stories from this week in Marin County and across the North Bay.
Two men were arrested Thursday in connection with an armed robbery earlier this month at The Home Depot in San Rafael.
Carol Kiparsky, 77, and her husband Ian Irwin, 72, went missing last week in the Inverness area of Marin County.
Robert Bennett, 76, was rescued and taken to a local hospital late Tuesday night, according to the Marin County Sheriff’s Office.
Robert Bennett, 76, was last seen Monday walking toward Valley Stone Trail Head, which leads toward Big Rock Ridge, officials said.
The search continued Tuesday for a Palo Alto couple last seen Friday in the Inverness area of Marin County.
Authorities said the pair may have died after using an illegal drug.
John Abel died over the weekend at a hospital away from the Marin prison, according to the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
A man fell about 30 feet down a cliff in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area’s Marin Headlands. He was flown to a hospital.
A Sonoma County Paratransit driver was arrested in connection with the sexual assault said to have occurred Jan. 16, according to police.
Alyssa Jones, 23, also goes by “AJ” or “Adrian,” and could be in Mendocino County, the Sacramento area or Sonoma County.
ICE confirmed two arrests were made, and said the men remained in ICE custody.
Police activity prompted Petaluma police to issue shelter-in-place orders for three residential streets.
- Police Standoff; Sex Abuse Suits: Carlsbad, SD County Police Log
- Standoff; Pursuits; Crashes: Carlsbad, SD County Police Log
- 6 Bay Area counties extend stay-at-home orders through May
- Coronavirus live updates: 2 more counties to defy state’s stay-home order
- California independent contractors struggle for unemployment help amid coronavirus
- FMIA: 2020 NFL Draft, Stripped Of Glitz And Replaced By Humanity, Is A Successful Diversion Amid Pandemic
- Animal Instinct: How Cat-Loving Sleuths Found an Accused Killer Sadist
- Less than half of L.A. County residents still have jobs amid coronavirus crisis
- Some California businesses could reopen within weeks as state fights coronavirus, Newsom says
- L.A. coronavirus clean air streak has already come to an end. Here’s why
- U.S. stocks jump on coronavirus drug hopes; oil surges
- Trump team scrambles to refocus message after bleach debacle
- Looking back at Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses
- The 40 best HBO series streaming right now
- Artificial intelligence positioned to be a game-changer
- U.S. Coronavirus Blog: States Ease Rules; 1 In 6 Jobless
Armed Robbery; Missing Hikers: Mill Valley, North Bay Police Log have 501 words, post on patch.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.