Earlier in the season, I tried to pick out my pre-tournament favourites in the Champions Cup. With two games remaining in the pool stage, it seemed a good time to see which teams are still locked on for qualification and if there are any surprises building.
Not a lot of discussion here. Leinster, as predicted, are miles clear in this group. At times they have been unplayable in this competition, showing power, pace, accuracy and defensive intensity.
They have international quality all across the field. Defensively huge in Lyon, they were then frighteningly accurate at home to Northampton. All they are concerned about is getting a home quarter-final and they will get one. In fact, I think they will end up with 29 points, one short of the maximum 30.
- Ulster can win Champions Cup group after back-to-back Scarlets victories: McFarland
- Leicester suffer Champions Cup blow with defeat to Racing 92
- Alan Quinlan: 'Has the shine gone off the Champions Cup?'
- David Kelly: 'Festive fare sees question marks remain for Ireland's Champions Cup contenders'
- Munster vs Exeter Chiefs, Champions Cup: All to play for at Thomond Park in thrilling pool finale
- Wasps vs Leinster, Champions Cup: Leo Cullen's side targeting home quarter-final in pool finale
- Neil Francis: 'Why Champions Cup knockout stage may be turned on its head by Brexit chaos'
- Johann van Graan says Peter O'Mahony in a battle to be fit for Champions Cup clash against Exeter
- Champions Cup LIVE: Can champions Leinster leapfrog in-form Toulouse at the RDS?
- Champions Cup LIVE: Leinster in complete control against Toulouse at the RDS