Charlotte Triggs’ twins Courtesy Charlotte Triggs When I was offered the chance to try out Rent the Runway Unlimited’s new kids collection, I was pretty excited. I have three girls — twins Ofelia and Indira, 2, and Tatjana, 5 — whom I love to shop for, and of course I like to take their picture plenty. One of my daughters, Indira, is a real fashionista (she won’t even sit around the house in pajamas; she always likes to be dressed to the nines) so I was certain she would love the designer clothes and that they’d all be thrilled to play dress up — and get to unbox the shipments. (Everybody loves opening a box, right?) But I observed a few things that were surprising: kids — at least my kids — appear to like to keep things, so after making that mistake the first time, I never over-emphasized the having to ship everything back element. And turns out kids don’t necessarily like playing dress-up on command. (I was right about the opening-boxes thing, though.) Here are some of the biggest takeaways we found from our test drive of the Fall/Winter collection. Never miss a story — sign up for… Read full this story
- LaToya Cantrell demands $3.6M in rent payments on Champions Square from stadium district
- Boise is the next Portland? More like New York City. Bodegas are opening Downtown
- Chic women are building entire wardrobes out of rented clothes
- Springfield’s Central City Boxing is saving troubled kids; Can it be saved?
- Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of PC games for only $25
- Here's How My Boyfriend And I Live In A New City Every Single Month
- Get the kids’ creative juices flowing
- Parents at Play: Get the kids’ creative juices flowing
- What’s New in The Palm Beaches, 2018
- New Year’s Eve 2018: Where to go to ring in the new year in central Pa.
We Tried It: Rent the Runway Unlimited's New Collection for Kids have 307 words, post on people.com at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.