A THUG suspected of repeatedly hacking his girlfriend’s head with a meat cleaver was being hunted by cops.
Cleon Smith, 42, allegedly launched the vicious attack after dragging her from a car.
The 42-year-old victim suffered cuts to her head and another wound to her hand in the assault in Handsworth, Birmingham, on Monday.
A woman of 21 who was in the car suffered a cut hand.
Smith is also believed to have smashed the older woman’s cheekbone last week at a house.
most read in uk news
HERE WE SNOW AGAIN
Nordic blast set to blanket Britain in up to 14in of snow in weeks
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Mum has merry Xmas after £1m Euromillions win with ‘help’ from dead mum
HALF WAYNE LINE
Wayne Rooney builds full-size footie pitch at his £20m ‘Morrisons Mansion’
WHERE IS HE?
Fiancee of missing firefighter ‘broken’ as new CCTV shows him outside pub
Nicholas Cage spends NYE at tiny pub in Somerset – and buys everyone a drink
4 stabbed at caravan park owned by pals of Gypsy Wedding star Paddy Doherty
On that occasion she was punched 20 times and beaten with a baton.
West Midlands Police officers hunting Smith have raided ten addresses across Birmingham but he remained at large.
Superintendent Nick Walton said: “Smith is a dangerous offender.”
- GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
- Dad stabbed with fork used meat cleaver to fight off intruder
- Home intruder whacked with meat cleaver by brave dad
- Thug tied up ex-girlfriend and threatened to set her on fire
- Man jailed for gran meat cleaver attack
- Man repeatedly stabbed girlfriend in shop
- The criminals put behind bars in Greater Manchester last month
Thug suspected of repeatedly hacking girlfriend’s head with meat cleaver hunted by cops have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.