Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. At last, TGIF! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!President TrumpDonald John TrumpSchiff pleads to Senate GOP: ‘Right matters. And the truth matters.’ Anita Hill to Iowa crowd: ‘Statute of limitations’ for Biden apology is ‘up’ Sen. Van Hollen releases documents from GAO investigation MORE should be removed from office rather than voted out of office because he asked a foreign government to interfere in this year’s U.S. election and schemed to “extort” and “coerce” cooperation to benefit himself at the expense of U.S. national interests, House impeachment managers argued on Thursday. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam SchiffAdam Bennett SchiffSchiff pleads to Senate GOP: ‘Right matters. And the truth matters.’ Democrats hammer abuse of power charge, allege Trump put self over country Female impeachment managers say American public know a ‘rigged’ trial when they see one MORE (D-Calif.), who leads the Democrats’ impeachment case against the president, told senators that the available evidence,… Read full this story
- Report: Tyreek Hill’s son was recently removed from the home
- On a Recording, the Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill Is Accused of Assaulting His Son
- Chiefs’ Tyreek Hill Suspended After Accusation of Assaulting His Son
- Trump reportedly joked Jared Kushner 'is half the size of Tom Brady's forearm'
- Criminal investigation of Chiefs' Hill reopens
- Attorney for Hill denies client abused child in letter to NFL
- Chiefs' Hill allegedly threatens fiancée on explosive recording
- Tyreek Hill’s Attorney Writes Letter Denying Abuse Allegations
- Under Armour reckons with backlash to CEO’s comments on Trump
- Hill Suspended by Chiefs After Audio Tape Leaked
The Hill's Morning Report — Dems detail case to remove Trump for abuse of power have 302 words, post on thehill.com at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.