As one of the world’s most successful actresses, Scarlett Johansson has her pick of the top, and most expensive, skincare products available – but when it came to her complexion prep for this year’s Golden Globes, the A-lister chose to use a brilliant budget find. The 35-year-old screen star’s skin glowed on the red carpet – no doubt thanks in part to the fact that she was putting on an incredibly romantic display with fiancé Colin Jost – and her makeup artist has now revealed the $31 routine he used to prep her perfect complexion. Beauty pro Frankie Boyd started off Scarlett’s Golden Globes beauty regimen with three products from budget-friendly brand The Inkey List, kicking things off with the $7.99 Hyaluronic Acid serum. Complexion perfection: Scarlett Johansson’s makeup artist Frankie Boyd revealed he used three very budget-friendly skincare products to prep the star for the Golden Globes Get that glow: First, Frankie used The Inkey List’s $7.99 Hyaluronic Acid to plump and hydrate the 35-year-old Marriage Story star’s skin ‘I’m obsessed with this Hyaluronic Acid which seamlessly melts into the skin,’ Frankie said of the product, while revealing that he used the serum as the first step in Scarlett’s… Read full this story
- Scarlett Johansson dishes for the first time on Colin Jost's marriage proposal: 'He killed it, he did some whole James Bond situation'
- Scarlett Johansson and Adam Driver get emotional in new Marriage Story trailer... after actress dishes for the first time on Colin Jost's marriage proposal
- Scarlett Johansson dares to bare in embellished halter top and matching pants at JoJo Rabbit premiere in LA
- Rachel Weisz found it 'liberating' being directed by a woman alongside Scarlett Johansson in Black Widow: 'You are free from the history of ownership'
- Scarlett Johansson says ‘Black Widow’ felt like an affair
- Jojo Rabbit review – Scarlett Johansson lifts smug Hitler comedy
- Why Buy a Makeup Artist Kit?
- Scarlett Johansson Iron Man 2 Workout
- Scarlett Johansson dines with Hitler in this first look at Taika Waititi's
- Scarlett Johansson calls Colin Jost's proposal a 'whole James Bond situation'
The budget skincare secret behind Scarlett Johansson's red carpet glow revealed: Actress's makeup artist shares the $8 serum he used to prep her skin for the Golden Globes have 347 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.