Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo are putting their differences aside for a new Super Bowl commercial.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars dressed in all red for the Sabra Hummus ad that shows the pair coming together to enjoy a delicious spread despite their ongoing feud.
In the commercial full of only vibrant red colors, Teresa and Caroline only say just two words to one another as they dip into their game-day snack.
Coming together: Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo are putting their differences aside for a new Super Bowl commercial
Food for thought: The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars dressed in all red for the Sabra Hummus ad that shows the pair coming together to enjoy a delicious spread despite their ongoing feud
‘We did have great times, and shame on her for the way it ended up,’ the 47-year-old said back in November to Andy Cohen.
‘She’s the one that went against me, I didn’t go against her.’
Caroline, 58, also had some choice words about her enemy while on her son Albie Manzo’s podcast, Dear Albie.
Yum: The two only said two words to one another as they snacked on their hummus
Seeing red: The two women looked glamorous in their red attired that matched the set
‘I haven’t responded to anything in years by design because again, that was my past,’ the star explained.
‘I do think that for her, and I’ve said this before, I represent her truth and she’s terrified of that because it is very clear and obvious to me that no one around her has the guts to tell her what she needs to hear. And I was the only person that did. And it was never in a way that was, well I guess there was some bitchiness to it and cattiness, but it always came from a place of trying to help her.’
The two have yet to speak out on whether or not this new hummus ad actually brought them closer and ended their long-standing feud.
Speaking out: ‘I haven’t responded to anything in years by design because again, that was my past,’ the star explained during an interview last year
While they haven’t spoken in years, back in October, Giudice added fuel to the fire when she eluded to the fact that Manzo was the reason she and her husband Joe Giudice had to go to jail.
‘It’s just so sad, I guess, because she’s lived that crooked life,’ she said while on the show.
‘I’ve never lived that crooked life and I guess she has and who she comes from, and where she came from. … How could she predict that [we were headed for legal trouble]? Could she have anything to do with what happened to Joe and I? Is she a rat?’
Punny! The commercial eluded to the feud writing at the end ‘Dip’s About To Get Real’
- NBC Sells Nearly All of the Time Slots For Ads Available During Next Year's Super Bowl
- Real Housewives Teresa Giudice and Gretchen Rossi show their flare for fashion in Beverly Hills
- Shakira hypes up Super Bowl set with Jennifer Lopez after Rihanna turned down show in saying she 'couldn't be a sellout' to NFL bigwigs
- Brett Favre Super Bowl Moments
- Pro Football - Will Seahawks' Woeful 0-2 Start Leave Them Out of the Chase For the Super Bowl Title?
- Super Bowl Fun Facts
- How Can You Make Money Off of the Super Bowl Ticket Prices?
- Why Are Super Bowl Ticket Prices So High?
- The CBS Janet Jackson Super Bowl Halftime Wardrobe Malfunction Fine - An FCC Brain Malfunction
- Holiday Parties - Throwing the Perfect Super Bowl Bash