close Video Sarah Sanders and Reince Priebus on Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment ploy, liberal media bias Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and former RNC chairman Reince Priebus join Sean Hannity on ‘Hannity.’ This is a rush transcript from “Hannity,” January 10, 2020. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. MARK STEYN, FOX NEWS HOST: Have a spiffing weekend. Tucker is back Monday. “Hannity” for the full hour starts now. (MUSIC) SEAN HANNITY, FOX NEWS HOST: All right. Welcome to “Hannity”. What a news week it has been and, OK, impeachment madness next week. We will be all over them. We begin tonight with yet more breaking news at home and abroad, including major new details from the president’s action in Iran. Plus, we’ll cover a very tense standoff at sea, where a Russian warship nearly ran into a U.S. Navy destroyer. We’re going to play that full tape coming up tonight. Laura Ingraham had a long sit down with the president of the United States. We’ll have a preview of that interview, and also talk to Laura about behind the scenes. First, we turn to a big development from the deranged House Speaker… Read full this story
- Donald Trump falls for Nancy Pelosi's trap
- Does Nancy Pelosi want to become a meme?
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump, Pelosi take the gloves off; DNC wants Iowa recanvass
- Trump easily beats impeachment, Romney vote stirs backlash
- On The Trail: Iowa disinformation hints at a challenging year ahead
- Trump's best week ever?
- Feehery: No, this is not the worst of times in Washington
- The Hill's Morning Report — Trump basks in acquittal; Dems eye recanvass in Iowa
- Trump plunges into New Hampshire race, aiming to rattle Dems
- CLEAN HOUSE: The White House Is A Disaster Zone. A Major Shake-Up Is Needed.
Sarah Sanders and Reince Priebus on Nancy Pelosi's impeachment ploy, liberal media bias have 300 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 11, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.