WANT to stay up to date with the Royal Family, including Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, plus the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?
We’ve compiled all of the latest news from the British monarchy from public appearances, royal tours and everything in between.
Here’s what the famous family are doing today…
Queen arrives at church ahead of summit on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal role with Charles and Wills tomorrow
The Queen arrived at church yesterday ahead of her historic summit with Prince Harry on Monday – which will determine his future within the royal family.
The beloved monarch, 93, was pictured wearing a brown hat and matching coat as she travelled to Sunday Service at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, Norfolk.
Harry, 35, will come face-to-face with his father Charles, 71, his brother William, 37, and the Queen for the first time since his announcement this week that he and wife Meghan, 38, are quitting as senior royals.
Furious Prince Philip said ‘What the hell are they playing at?’ after Harry and Meghan decided to quit the Royal Family
Fuming Prince Philip reacted with disbelief at Harry and Meghan’s decision to quit as frontline royals, saying: “What the hell are they playing at?”
The Duke of Edinburgh, 98, was furious over their bombshell announcement and accused them of a lack of respect for the Queen.
Frail Philip, who is now largely bed-ridden, has always been extremely close to Harry — and has been left “deeply hurt” at his decision to step back from duties.
Moment Prince Harry touts wife Meghan for a Disney voiceover job during Lion King premiere
Prince Harry appeared to lay the groundwork for his wife’s Disney voiceover deal six months ago, a clip has shown.
He was filmed revealing Meghan’s interest to Bob Iger, the Disney chief at the London premiere of the Lion King in July.
The Duke pointed to his wife and said in hushed tones: “You do know she does voiceovers?”
Mr Iger, looking surprised, replies “ah I did not know that”, before Harry continues “you seem surprised, she’s really interested”.
The Disney bigwig says: “We’d love to try. That’s a great idea.”
Meghan sparked row between Prince Harry and David Beckham after accusing Victoria of leaking stories
Prince Harry confronted David Beckham over fears Victoria leaked stories about Meghan, the Sun on Sunday can reveal.
While the two couples have since patched up their differences, they experienced a brief cooling of relations.
Meghan ignored friend’s concerns about marrying Prince Harry because she was ‘on a mission to rule the world’
Meghan was on “a mission to rule the world” when she married Prince Harry, according to a former friend of the Duchess.
Gina Nelthorpe-Cowne, 54, acted as Meghan’s business adviser after meeting the actress on the set of Suits in 2014, and the pair also became close friends.
However, Gina says that their friendship took a turn when she expressed concerns over her relationship with Prince Harry.
Most read in Fabulous
Stacey Solomon shares genius way she keeps her shoes tidy using curtain hooks
HEY BIG SPENDER
Lonely businessman worth £25m is looking for a ‘beautiful’ woman to date
WHAT A DRAWER
Stacey Solomon reveals ultra-tidy bathroom cabinets using IKEA bargains
WHAT A HOWLER
Mum accidentally asks dog groomer for a ‘f***y wax’ after mixing up numbers
Cleaner reveals how she got her kitchen floor sparkling using a £5 stain remover
Secrets to Jennifer Aniston’s fantastic body as four fans try her look
Meanwhile, there were reports that Harry and Meghan had agreed to do a sit-down interview with American TV host Gayle King.
- Queen holds socially distanced reunion with Prince William, Kate and the kids at Balmoral
- Prince Harry ‘upset’ he ‘can’t make it’ to Balmoral with Prince William and Kate as Meghan Markle is ‘too busy’ to care
- You're a real son of a gun! Prince George, 7, watches dad Prince William on grouse shoot at Balmoral
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry sign Netflix deal after new Crown series’ release about Princess Diana confirmed
- Prince Harry is 'upset' at missing royal trip to Balmoral to see the Queen because of coronavirus restrictions - but Meghan Markle 'doesn't feel like they're missing out' as they decorate their new LA mansion
- Prince Harry ‘upset’ he and Meghan Markle can’t join William and Kate at Balmoral
- One's first video call: Behind-the-scenes moment Princess Anne teaches her mother the Queen how to use the technology - in a sneak peek of upcoming ITV documentary to mark her 70th birthday
- The subtle signs in Royals’ wedding rings & why Meghan Markle is a ‘fashion leader’ while Kate Middleton has ‘charm’
Royal News: The Queen, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, Prince William and Prince Philip have 879 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.