MOLLY-Mae Hague has left fans in hysterics after mistakenly thinking Christmas tree baubles are spelt “ball-balls”. Her followers quickly pointed out the spelling error after she revealed she’d returned from her holiday with boyfriend Tommy Fury to a “horrible looking tree” with “smashed ball balls”. Responding to fans, Molly-Mae then went on to explain she’d Googled the correct spelling of the Christmas decoration and stood by her post – before quickly realising the search engine may not have the answer to everything after all. She wrote: “For everyone laughing at me saying ‘ball balls’… I Googled it and this is what it says they’re called. Peace out.” He added: “Realising now that I think Google may have been wrong.” Molly-Mae and boyfriend Tommy recently returned to Manchester after celebrating the New Year in the Maldives.The pair documented their holiday on their social media pages, sharing plenty of snaps from their luxury £600-a-night resort, the SAii Lagoon Maldives. For Tommy, it’s been a chance to relax his training and healthy eating regime after returning to his boxing training over the past few recent months. On New Year’s Eve, Molly filmed her boyfriend as he downed tequila, Café Patron and jagerbomb shots… Read full this story
- Molly-Mae Hague hints it won't be long before she and Tommy Fury have babies
- Molly-Mae Hague insists 'everyone will hate' her and beau Tommy Fury's future baby names after revealing they want to start a family soon
- Keeler: Jamal Murray is Nuggets’ postseason MVP. But Michael Porter Jr. and Gary Harris deserve game balls, too.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: EastEnders wild child Maisie Smith and 2019 ballroom casualty Jamie Laing CONFIRMED alongside stand-up comic Bill Bailey and Invictus Games star JJ Chalmers
- Pubs, shops and homes in Notting Hill are boarded up after boss of cancelled carnival urged revellers to stay off the streets – as 3,000 police are on alert for million-strong BLM march in London on Sunday
Molly-Mae Hague trolled for thinking Christmas tree baubles are spelt ‘ball-balls’ – despite Googling it have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.