Love Island fans are convinced that the editors of the show took a sly swipe at contestant Paige Turley after she was abandoned by Ollie Williams who quit the show after realising he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend. The Saturday night highlights episode of the hit ITV2 show shared behind-the-scenes moments and unaired clips from the past week of action inside the villa – which included the dramatic moments Ollie, 23, opted to quit the show. And while the Cornish reality star walked out of the South African villa for the last time, music played over his scene – that fans were quick to note was Someone You Loved by Scottish singer-songwriter Lewis Capaldi. Fans of the reality romance show are well aware that Paige, 21, (who had been coupled with Ollie) used to date chart topping star Lewis, 23 – and many reckon the track was played a as a subtle dig at Paige who reportedly cheated on Lewis with one of his best friends before she attempted to find fresh romance on Love Island. Fans took to Twitter to mock the on-screen moment, with one tweeting: “@LewisCapaldi playing when Paige is on the screen is the… Read full this story
- 'Love Island' Couples Update 2019: Which 'Love Island' Alums Are Still Together?
- Love Island winner Amber Gill offers advice to Strictly’s Alex Scott
- Mike Thalassitis, Former ‘Love Island’ Reality Star, Dies at 26
- Islanders fans give John Tavares welcome he expected in return
- 'Love Island' reality star Mike Thalassitis dies at 26
- Mark Madden: Islanders fans booing John Tavares is perfectly understandable
- Sean Hannity is 'Co-President' With Donald Trump and Doesn't Love Proposed Border Deal, CNN Host Says
- Why Eddie Lewis should play big role in Rutgers’ offensive evolution
- Amazon Backs Out of Long Island City Deal
- Marcos Giron gives Milos Ranoic a scare — and UCLA fans a thrill — before Indian Wells exit
Love Island fans can't deal with Lewis Capaldi playing over Ollie's exit scene on Unseen Bits have 311 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.