The iconic member of the Kardashian clan attended the Cavaliers-Lakers game at Staples Center, Los Angeles, where her sister Khloe Kardashian’s ex Tristan was playing.
According to a report from The Sports Daily , Kim was spotted seated on the courtside in the front row where she “booed” the father of her sister Khloe’s baby, True.
However, Kim has taken to Instagram to post an image of Thompson playing on the court to her Story, seemingly shutting down rumours that there was any animosity involved.
Video footage posted by other audience members on social media also shows Kim standing while reacting to the dramatic basketball game.
The pair have appeared to be on good terms despite the drama of Kim’s sister splitting from Tristan early last year after he cheated on her with half-sister Kylie Jenner’s friend, Jordyn Woods.
Meanwhile, Khloe posted an emotional Instragram Story last month where she wrote of forgiving Thompson and Woods.
The lengthy post included Khloe commenting: “I have chosen to NOT pollute my heart and my energy by holding onto anything negative.
“Forgiveness is a strength and not a weakness. I am allowed to forgive people but still not accept their behaviors. I’m also allowed to protect my space. I am allowed to choose who I want in my life and who I do not.”
Khloe added: “I’m also allowed to wish people well and sincerely mean it. Doesn’t mean I have to be their best friend. I want nothing but beautiful blessings for EVERYBODY that has ever been in my life. Regardless of what they have done or not done to me.”
Kim’s younger sister also concluded in the post that all she could “handle” at the time was “co-parenting” baby True with Tristan.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033.
- President Obama just a fan at this basketball game
- UCF-UTEP basketball game postponed by winter storm
- Xavier-Saint Joseph’s basketball game moved back
- Flu outbreak postpones SoCon men’s basketball game
- Big Ten, CBS ink extension for basketball games
- No. 21 DePaul postpones women’s basketball game
- Kim Kardashian is engaged to Kris Humphries
- Why Kim Kardashian dating Miles Austin is a GREAT thing for the Cowboys
- Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 10 weeks
- Kim Kardashian to divorce Humphries