She’s been soaking up the sun during a laid-back getaway with beau Tommy Fury to the Maldives. And Molly-Mae Hague, 20, appeared to be truly embracing the relaxing break as she opted to go makeup free for another day by the crystal blue waters. Taking to Instagram Stories, the stunning Love Island star joked that she has ‘never looked more of a state on holiday than this’. Stunning: Molly-Mae Hague, 20, lounged in a white dress while in the Maldives before joking she’ll need someone to reteach her how to apply make-up after keeping low-key Make like Molly-Mae in a mesh maxi skirt by PrettyLittleThing £12 PrettyLittleThing maxi skirt Shop it here! Buy now Molly-Mae is currently living her best life alongside beau, Tommy Fury! Swapping Majorca for luxurious Maldives, the finalist looked gorgeous in this all-white beach ensemble. Pairing a white swimsuit with Gucci slides and a sheer maxi skirt by PrettyLittleThing, the fashionista proved that keeping it simple is always in style. We were particularly fond of that dreamy PLT cover-up. Molly-Mae is a brand ambassador for the online fashion site, so it’s hardly surprising that she has a suitcase full of dreamy finds! Click right to bag the look for… Read full this story
- Wild Profits
- A Brief History of Money
- DT Debates: Does ‘iPhoneography’ inspire beginners or dumb down the craft?
- Miami Beach has run out of sand. Now what?
- We're bad at tracking deadly storms, but New York has a new way to see them coming
- Meet the scientists running to transform Congress in 2018
- CISPA supporters list: 800+ companies that could help Uncle Sam snag your data
- Carolyn Hax: Lobbying for immediate-family-only holidays? It's not a fight you'll win.
- Do You Want to Live Forever?
- Brain Pacemakers
'I have never looked more of a state': Molly-Mae Hague jokes she'll need someone to reteach her how to apply makeup after very laid-back getaway to the Maldives have 287 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.