Pharrell’s chin plaster It’s back! Previously seen in Mickey Mouse print in 2014, the face accessory returned in muted tones for Diddy’s birthday party.
Draping “Draped” blush – aka contouring with blusher – is a major 2020 trend, according to Vogue.
Worn out clothes Not bobbling and moth holes, but the Worn Out Project, which turns “cast-offs into one-offs”.
Not-just-wedding dresses Kitri bridalwear launches tomorrow, with clothes for the aisle and beyond. Expect enviable sleeves.
The Mariah Memoirs We’re skipping straight to “the debacle that was Glitter” (her words, not ours).
New decade, new you The pressure is real, and resolutions a distant memory.
Boob cages Removed from JW Anderson SS20 dresses when worn by Saoirse Ronan and Tracee Ellis Ross. Fair.
Glitter (Not the Mariah movie) Replaced by face stickers. Wear like eyeshadow, or freckles, or even acne.
Root cover-ups We miss Billie Eilish’s green parting, and now “rooted beige” is the low-key version having a moment. Ideal for a post-Christmas bank balance.
- A Few Dreadful Fashion Trends From 2007 That Are Already Back
- Chimpanzees Can Develop Their Own Fashion Trends
- IBM's Watson aims to pick the fashion trends
- Fashion Scavenger Hunt: Help Find These Creepy Toy Baby Shoes
- The Skinny Jeans Trend Just Won't Die
- Fashion Week Is Already Trolling Us
- Normcore Was Always a Fake Trend: Alexa Chung Reports on This Hell on Earth
- 'Dressing Optimistically' Trend Proves Winter Has Driven Us All Insane
- The Problem With Baby Hairs, 'Urban' and the Fashion Industry
- Which Decade Had the Worst Fashion?