WhatsApp not just allows users to send and receive messages, but it also enables them to share, forward photos and videos. But many a times it becomes hard for a user to manage the data consumption due to the heavy inflow of information in the groups or individual chat windows.Here are some features that are usually not well received by users, annoying to say the least, and how you can manage them:Manage pesky WhatsApp groups Often people are added to chat groups where they do not want to be or are not active. WhatsApp already has ‘Vacation Mode’ feature that helps users mute the group from which they do not want to receive messages.Android users willing to activate the feature can go to the WhatsApp group, tap on three vertical dots on the top right, toggle down to mute notification and select the time frame — 8 hours, 1 week, 1 year.iOS users can activate the feature by tapping on the group name and clicking on the mute notification. Users can select the time frame be it 8 hours, 1 week or 1 year.Block people from adding you to groups WhatsApp has updated its privacy settings… Read full this story
- 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Save Data Transfer: How to Move Your File to a New Switch
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to transfer save data
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons is getting Christmas, Thanksgiving, and save data transfers
- CYBER MONDAY IS HERE!! ... Save $$$ on These Awesome Apps You Never Knew You Needed...
- Snowflake introduces Snowpark, a new developer environment for data programming
- WhatsApp Disappearing Messages feature now in India: Check how to turn it on or off on Android, iOS and other devices
- You can finally mute conversations forever on WhatsApp
- Discount codes to saving — how Artificial Intelligence apps could leave you £6,000 better off
- PS4 to PS5 data transfer – how to move your saves and accounts to new console
- Top Government scientist says there is 'enough' data to approve Oxford's Covid vaccine despite row over the 'shaky science' behind promising jab
For WhatsApp users: Here’s how you save data, manage pesky groups have 330 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 11, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.