Keswick Mountain Festival, Cumbria 15-17 MayWith a view of Skiddaw from your tent, the 13th Keswick Mountain Festival makes the most of its Lake District setting and combines outdoor activities with live music and talks. Festivalgoers may not spend too long under canvas though, as the 2020 schedule includes the largest programme of activities yet, including 18 running, cycling, swimming, multi-sport and hiking events. There are 5K, 10K, 25K and 50K running trails plus a daily, timed 18-mile hike around Derwentwater – and another 16-mile route around Coledale peaks, with more than 1,200 metres of ascent. There are also sportives for cyclists (including juniors), triathlons, open-water aquathlons and family fell trail puzzles and obstacle courses. Taster activities are included in the ticket price and in previous years included tree-climbing, archery, Segways, slacklining and caving. Talks feature wilderness hiker, writer and presenter Cameron McNeish, and Paul Tierney discussing his new record for running up all 214 Wainwrights (Lake District fells over 1,000 feet). Details of live music are still to be announced – Cast, KT Tunstall, and Bez have played in previous years. • From £75 adult, £45 child, £195 family of four including camping (less without camping), larger sporting event… Read full this story
- Ganesh Festival 2020: Veera Vinayaka From Ajith's Vedalam Is A Perfect Song To Uplift Your Mood!
- Ganesh Festival 2020 Song Of The Day: Sur Niragas Ho From Katyar Kaljat Ghusali Will Melt Your Heart
- Ganesh Festival 2020 Song Of The Day: Bappa From Banjo Lifts Up Your Festive Mood Amid Lockdown
- Ganesh Festival 2020 Song Of The Day: Jalwa From Wanted Will Brighten Your Mood
- Best student laptops for 2020 and the cheapest places to buy them from
- Best Cheap Wireless Earbuds 2020
- The best Android apps (September 2020)
- The best gaming desktops for 2020
- Best yoga leggings for 2020: stay stylish and supported during workouts
- Best cycling computers for 2020 to track performance and aid navigation
Five of the UK's best adventure and wellness festivals in 2020 have 303 words, post on www.theguardian.com at January 17, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.