He’s set to cause a stir when he officially enters the Love Island villa in the show’s first-ever winter edition in Cape Town on Sunday. And aristocrat Ollie Williams has revealed his parents have given him some strict rules about his upcoming stint, admitting he could face losing his £15 million inheritance if he has sex on the ITV2 dating series. The muscle-bound contestant, 23 – who is the heir to the Lanhydrock Estate – said his dad Andrew ‘would write me out of the will’ if he was to ever make love on-screen, but confessed he’s not interested in getting intimate as his grandmother will be tuning into some episodes. ‘Dad would write me out of the will!’ Love Island’s Ollie Williams has admitted he could face losing his £15 million inheritance if he has sex on the ITV2 dating series The Lord of the Manor’s son said: ‘Dad said he would write me out of the will. I said to him, ”OK, brilliant”. Mum was like, ”Oh my God”.’ Ollie insisted he won’t be following in the footsteps of former hopefuls Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury, Wes Nelson and Megan Barton Hanson, and Montana Brown and Alex Beattie by getting hot and… Read full this story
- 'Trying to hold on to my tan lines for as long as poss': Love Island's Ellie Brown shows off her bronzed curves in racy lace lingerie
- Love Island’s Chris Hughes appears to kiss mystery woman as he wraps both hands around her waist on night out without girlfriend Olivia Attwood
- Love Island’s Malin Andersson celebrates abusive ex Tom Kemp being jailed saying ‘justice has been served’
- Love Island's Curtis Pritchard 'THANKS' trolls for criticising his weight gain in the villa... as he unveils his ripped new physique
- Love Island's Malin Andersson appears in high spirits as she heads to a photoshoot after her abusive ex was jailed
- Love Island's Rebecca Gormley and Biggs Chris reunite for a passionate kiss after spending 10 weeks apart in lockdown
- Love Island's Alexandra Cane displays her bloated stomach after 10,000-calorie challenge and reveals she suffered from 'headaches, brain fog and nausea' in the aftermath
- 'Justice has been served!' Love Island star Malin Andersson celebrates jailing of her abusive ex and shares more photos of injuries as she thanks fans for support
- Love Island's Marcel Somerville reveals he nearly died after being rushed to A&E with COVID-19 symptoms as he gives update from his hospital bed
- Who is Olivia Attwood and what has the former Love Island contestant said about joining Towie?
'Dad would write me out of the will!' Love Island's aristocrat Ollie Williams admits he could face losing his '£15m inheritance' if he has sex on the show have 429 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.