Catherine Zeta Jones wowed onlookers with her glamorous appearance at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday night.
The 50-year-old actress strutted down the grey carpet in a dazzling silver gown, complete with plunging neckline and a daring thigh high split.
All eyes were on Catherine, with some fans speculating as to whether she’d had any procedures ahead of the event after claiming to notice her incredible smooth visage.
Catherine’s skin was looking flawless for the occasion, set off by some smokey eye makeup and a pair of chandelier diamond earrings to illuminate her features.
The Oscar Award winning actress was on hand to support husband Michael Douglas at the glitzy ceremony, who was nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series for his role on The Kominsky Method.
Douglas, 75, was looking dapper for the occasion in a classic black tuxedo and bow tie.
As he made his entrance with wife of 20 year Catherine, Douglas told reporters the family had just returned from an extended holiday with their kids Dylan, 19, and Carys, 16.
Douglas’ admission could dash the hopes of fans of ITV’s Masked Singer.
Viewers of the Saturday night entertainment show have been speculating over recent weeks as to whether Catherine is behind the Fox costume.
Judge Ken Jeong led speculation that the Welsh-born star was inside the mirrored jumpsuit.
However, following the latest clues many others are convinced Denise Van Outen is providing the voice of The Fox.
Others fans have joked starring on the ITV game show would make for a marked change for Catherine’s career.
After rising to fame in The Darling Buds of May in the early nineties, Catherine headed straight to Hollywood.
She then bagged roles in The Mask of Zorro and Entrapment and won critical acclaim for Traffic and Chicago, which she won Academy and BAFTA Awards for Best Supporting Actress.
In August 1998, Catherine was introduced to Michael Douglas – 25 years her senior – at the Deauville Film Festival in France.
The pair got engaged a year later and tied the knot at the Plaza Hotel in New York in November 2000.
They went on to have two children Dylan and Carys.
Mirror Online has contacted representatives for Catherine.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones shares rare family video as she reveals her niece is taking after her famous aunt
- Catherine Zeta-Jones reveals exciting reason her dreams have come true
- Kirk Douglas ‘leaves his entire $60m fortune to charity’ and gives NOTHING to his son Michael and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Michael Douglas, Zeta-Jones to co-host Jerusalem ceremony
- Jamie Foxx and daughter Annalise enjoy President's Day at Disneyland ... after recent glam outing at SAG Awards
- Mehwish Hayat dazzles in fresh-faced look: See Pics
- MAFS Liz Sobinoff has shocked fans with her understated new look
- Jonah Hill's New Look Is Nuts, Sure, But I Must Have His Hawaiian Shirt
- Jenny From The Block! Fresh from the SAG Awards, Jennifer Lopez stars in new Coach campaign
- Love Island's Shaughna Phillips stuns fans with transformation after villa exit