IF roses are red but money is tight, we’ve rounded up the best deals on flowers and bouquets to help you surprise your other half on Valentine’s Day. We’ve found bunches of roses starting from £2 along with plenty more deals that won’t break the bank. If you’re after something more fancy, bouquets start from around £25 with delivery – and some include chocolates and cards in that price. The supermarkets are the cheapest place to go if you’re looking to save some cash, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll last the longest. The majority of high street retailers sell short-stemmed “sweetheart” roses, while florists tend to sell ones with long stems and bigger heads. Surprisingly, prices actually drop on Valentine’s Day itself as supermarket try to shift surplus stocks.But if you don’t want to leave it until the big day, then these are your best options based on what’s available today. Do note that more supermarkets will unveil their Valentine’s Day flowers much nearer to February 14. We also expect prices to fluctuate so make sure you compare deals to make sure you’re getting the best value for money. Tesco, Asda and Lidl don’t have any roses listed on… Read full this story
- Who has the best Valentine’s meal deal this year? We’ve got the lowdown on the supermarkets Tesco, M&S, Asda and more
- Sergio Aguero, Rivaldo, Blackburn and Michael Thomas against Liverpool all feature as we pick out 11 best final days
- 7 things you need to know about Valentine's Day
- Coleen Rooney, Kimberley Walsh, Lauren Goodger, Charlotte Crosby and more stars celebrate Valentine’s Day with gushing messages
- Here are eight delicious options for eating out on Valentine’s Day for under £25
- These sexy Valentine’s Day gadgets and apps will help you get VERY lucky on February 14
- Want to save money on Valentine’s Day? Poundland is offering a full three-course meal for two for just £3 per person
- Will Germany ever really buy Valentine’s Day?
- Single this Valentine’s Day? This firm will give you FREE flowers… but there’s rather a big catch
- Push the boat out this Valentine’s Day with Mrs Crunch’s sumptuous puddings, sparkling wine and some juicy steak
Best Valentine’s Day flowers – Where to buy cheapest roses and bouquets for 2020 have 377 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 8, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.