Jennifer Lopez has received surmounting Oscar buzz for her performance as Ramona in Hustlers. But the actress missed out at Sunday’s Golden Globes, where she lost for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture to Laura Dern. She was consoled by fiancé Alex Rodriguez in a touching tribute posted to Instagram following the awards show. Supportive spouse: Jennifer Lopez was consoled by fiancé Alex Rodriguez in a touching Instagram tribute after losing at the Golden Globes Take a bow like Jennifer Lopez in Valentino Haute Couture Valentino Haute Couture Beijing Shop the current collection at NET-A-PORTER Visit site She’s amidst planning her wedding to Alex Rodriguez, and it seems Jennifer Lopez is getting her rehearsals in early. The singer and actress made a nod to bridal style as she appeared at the Golden Globes, opting for a princess dress by Valentino. Featuring an oversized bow in festive green and gold, J-Lo’s dress is a couture piece and not available to buy. If you’re getting hitched this year then why not use J-Lo as your wedding inspo with the bow detail styles below from Asos, Chi Chi London and Alexis Mabille. * PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED …NOW GET ONE LIKE IT Previous Next… Read full this story
- Jennifer Lopez stuns in bright white suit at President Biden's inauguration to sing This Land Is Your Land and America The Beautiful... as she references her own hit song Let's Get Loud
- Jennifer Lopez drapes herself across fiancé Alex Rodriguez on the Capitol Building steps in stunning behind-the-scenes inauguration snaps
- Hunter Biden's eight-month-old son Beau steals the show at inauguration concert as he dances to Lovely Day in the President's arms in the White House
- Jennifer Aniston posts selfie with BFF Courteney Cox to urge fans to wear face masks... weeks after being SLAMMED over 'Our First Pandemic' Christmas tree ornament
- Kardashian makeup artist Rokael Lizama tragically loses his second parent in five months...as celebrity clients offer condolences
- Emmys 2020: Holland Taylor, 77, laughs with Sarah Paulson, 45, during virtual ceremony as she loses out on Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress
- Is JLo a Republican or Democrat?
- President Joe Biden watches inauguration fireworks from Truman Balcony with Jill and the family after Lincoln Memorial speech urging Americans to 'meet the moment' and 'unify'
- 100 Best TV Shows of All Time, According to Critics
- Co-stars who became romantic in real life
Alex Rodriguez tells Jennifer Lopez 'you are a champion' in loving message of encouragement after she loses Golden Globe to Laura Dern have 390 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.