By & by Carly Milne | Fri., 17 Jan. 2020 3:00 AM Share Tweet Email We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.Lunar New Year is on Saturday, January 25, which officially puts us in the year of the Rat according to the Chinese zodiac. As the first animal in the zodiac, people born in a Rat year are seen as optimistic and energetic, clever and cunning, well-liked, and sensitive but stubborn. And because the Rat marks the beginning of a new turn around the zodiac’s wheel, this Lunar New Year also symbolizes the dawn of a new day. (Yes, please!)To help mark this momentous occasion, a number of brands have launched special capsule collections or limited editions of fan fave products in honor of the Lunar New Year. There’s a little bit of everything, from make-up and skincare to fashionable goodies like gorgeous silk dresses, hoodies and shoes, and even a tote to carry everything you buy. So if you’re still looking for something to help you celebrate a whole new year (and… Read full this story
- NASA’s new Artemis spacesuits make it easier for astronauts of all sizes to move on the Moon
- First Volvo V90 station wagon rolls off production line in Sweden
- This is how to prove yourself when you start a new role
- Subban, Hughes Lead New Jersey Over Carolina 5-3
- 2010: The year in band names
- Wealthy celebrities like Weinstein better-armed to face sex charges
- Industrial production contracts 4.3% in Sept.
- Claudia Roden's Jewish new year recipes
- New Look January sale 2019: get up to 70 per cent off now
- Taylor Swift crowned world's highest-paid entertainer in Forbes' Celebrity 100
12 Lunar New Year Products to Celebrate the Year of the Rat have 300 words, post on www.eonline.com at January 17, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.