CELEBRITY Flirty Dancing will see some famous names give a different type of dating a go as they are trained to dance with a stranger as a first date.
When is Celebrity Flirty Dancing on Channel 4?
Viewers will be able to enjoy Celebrity Flirty Dancing on Friday, December 20, 2019.
The special will air as part of Channel 4’s Stand Up To Cancer appeal.
All the fun will begin at 8pm and the show will last for one hour.
It will once again be presented by dancer Ashley Banjo.
Who is in the Flirty Dancing line-up?
There are two celebrities taking part in the show, which will see them dance with a member of the public who they’ve never met before. The brave celebs are:
She is paired with project manager Kevin, who is also divorced, and the pair will perform a romantic dance which takes place on the grounds of a manor house.
Speaking about the show, Coleen said: “Talking about my love life on TV is second nature to me but Flirty Dancing was a whole new ball game. I don’t think I’ve ever been so nervous.
“But I loved the show and as it’s for such a good cause I decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a go.”
MORE CHANNEL 4 SHOWS
When is The Cure on Channel 4? Here’s the lowdown
KEV’S LOVE SPLIT
Channel 4’s Grand Designs host Kevin McCloud ‘leaves wife of 23 years’
Hollyoaks fans think soap will kill Luke off in heartbreaking 25th anniversary
A KING’S RANSOM
Dick Strawbridge & Angel Adoree rake in millions from Escape To The Chateau
Gove’s fury as C4 refuse to let him on debate & replace Boris with ice sculpture
Made In Chelsea star Miles is the other celebrity contestant on the show.
He is matched with foodie and fitness vlogger Steph, who thankfully doesn’t recognise him.
The duo will be seen dancing a routine full of passionate moves and racy eye contact in London’s Rivoli Ballroom.
- Jermaine Pennant in crisis talks to save marriage to wife Alice Goodwin after ‘banter’ with Chloe Ayling on Celebrity Big Brother
- Love Island hunk Wes Nelson lined up for the next series of ITV’s Dancing On Ice
- Strictly Come Dancing 2018, first live show: Danny John-Jules sets early pace as favourite Vick Hope falters
- Strictly Come Dancing 2018, first live show: Ashley Roberts sets the early pace, Susannah Constantine stranded at bottom
- Strictly Come Dancing 2018, first live show: Ashley Roberts and Faye Tozer tied at top, Susannah Constantine stranded at bottom
- MTV VMAs 2018 – when are the Video Music Awards? Nominations, date, host and past winners
When is Celebrity Flirty Dancing on and who is in the line-up? have 532 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.