Anna Heinrich and Tim Robards were the subject of split rumours last month.
But on Saturday, the genetically-blessed pair looked stronger than ever as they spent much-needed quality time together in Sydney,
Taking to Instagram Anna gushed over her handsome husband, who recently wrapped up filming Neighbours in Melbourne, as they enjoyed their first weekend back together for the holidays.
On break! Anna Heinrich, 33, gushed over her husband Tim Robards, 37, (pictured) as he headed back to Sydney for a break after wrapping filming Neighbours in Melbourne
The blonde lawyer wore a muted sand-hued co-ord, which she paired with a casual cane basket and a pair of white sneakers.
Meanwhile, Tim was shirtless in a pair of white-and-blue boardshorts.
‘Good to have this old fella home,’ Anna wrote, adding the hashtag homeforthesummer.
Loved-up! ‘Good to have this old fella home,’ Anna wrote. While Tim shared a snap of the pair together laying in bed on his Instagram
Tim appeared equally smitten with his Anna, sharing a snap of the couple nestled in bed together on his own Instagram page.
‘First day of holidays! 10 hrs of slumber and waking up as little spoon back with my wifey for 5 weeks… this be me eeeerrdaaay,’ he wrote.
Last month, after weeks of rumours, Anna was forced to deny she’d split with Tim during an awkward confrontation with Kyle Sandilands.
Odd arrival: They sparked separation rumours last month when they arrived separately to the Melbourne Cup
The two star on Trial By Kyle, where Anna is the legal aid.
Discussing the episode’s first case between a husband who had accused his wife of stealing money from him for Botox, Kyle, 48, couldn’t resist asking Anna, 33, about her relationship with Tim, 37.
‘Well, Kyle, wouldn’t you say keeping peace in a marriage or a relationship can be quite difficult?’ Anna asked the newly single shock jock.
‘He’s still my husband’: Anna shut down talk she had split with Tim on Trial By Kyle, after ‘judge’ Kyle Sandilands questioned the relationship
‘What’s happening at your place with you and Tim? Things aren’t good?’ he responded.
Seemingly taken aback, a tense Anna told Kyle ‘things are great’ between herself and her husband of a little over a year.
‘I read something in New Idea a while back. I wasn’t sure whether it was, uh…’ Kyle continued, seemingly determined not to let it go.
‘No. He’s still my husband,’ Anna responded tersely, before burying her head in her case notes.
The pair tied the knot in Italy in June 2018 after falling in love on the first season of The Bachelor.
Husband and wife: The pair tied the knot in Italy in June 2018 after falling in love on the first season of The Bachelor
- Whitney Port is spot on as a dalmatian as she and her T-Rex husband Tim Rosenman take their little Sonny, two, to a pals' house for Halloween
- Dustin Johnson breaks silence over Paulina Gretzky split rumours as he admits they have ‘relationship ups and downs’
- Ryder Cup 2018: Paulina Gretzky WILL be at fiance Dustin Johnson’s side after split rumours rocked relationship
- Dustin Johnson deleted from fiancee Paulina Gretzky’s Instagram page sparking split rumours just weeks before Ryder Cup
- Pooja Batra flaunts her red bikini in the pool as she spends 'we time' with hubby Nawab Shah
- Mike Pettine won’t spend much time away from football
- The Open 2018: Kevin Kisner leads on day one after spending his time shooting both golf balls and footballs with 7-a-side US team
- Petrolicious Spends Some Time with a Mercedes-Benz 190E-16
- Essendon vs Sydney: Friday Night Forecast
- Warts and all, I love the Western Sydney Wanderers