LET’S face it – Christmas isn’t Christmas if you don’t end the day slumped on the sofa and unbuttoning your jeans as your tummy feels stretched and puffy. This is because – for the majority of us – the 25 December is spent gorging on rich foods, boozing on mulled wine, late partying and general over-indulgence. And, according to nutritional therapist Claire Barnes, from Lepicol, this is the nightmare formula when it comes to bloating and ultimately weight gain. However, Claire says your Christmas doesn’t need to be tainted by bloating – and there are numerous ways in which you can deal with the problem. Here, she takes The Sun Online through her top tips on how to deal with tummy troubles and boost weight loss this Christmas… 1. Walk off Christmas dinner Many people would much rather stay in by a warm fire than venture out into the winter chill on Christmas day.However, a simple walk over Christmas can be key in reducing your bloated belly and burning off all the food you’ve binged on. Claire says: “Whilst it’s easy to slip into a food-coma on the sofa after eating Christmas dinner, instead wrap up warm, get outside and… Read full this story
- Weight Loss:"I wanted to have a body like Tiger Shroff!"
- Adele weight loss: How singer lost three stone on this diet plan
- Weight loss: This guy lost a massive 50 kilos by drinking 1-litre milk daily
- Lord Snow Presides Over Christian Weight-Loss Plans (LSP #47)
- Weight loss: Sure shot ways to lose water weight quickly
- Octavia Spencer Sues Weight Loss Company for Acting Super Shady
- Low-Carb Diets May Be Best For Maintaining Weight Loss, Study Finds
- The Future of Weight Loss Could Involve Balloons in Your Stomach
- A Recent History of Legal Weight Loss Drugs
- Eat THESE 8 types of carbs for weight loss! (Yes, it is possible!)
Weight loss: 10 ways to beat the Christmas bloat and still enjoy yourself have 312 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.