TYSON FURY enlisted the help of Chewbacca as he bizarrely called out Deontay Wilder on Instagram.
It is widely expected that a rematch between the pair will be formally announced in the coming days.
And the Gypsy King enlisted the help of the Star Wars favourite to call out the WBC heavyweight champion.
He said: “Deontay Wilder! Me and my pal here, we’re coming for you sucker.
“You better be ready.”
Fury and Chewbacca are seen pointing down the lens of the camera as they deliver the lighthearted threat.
The hotly-anticipated rematch is set to take place on February 22 in Las Vegas.
And according to promoter Bob Arum, the date is set “in stone” and will be announced soon.
He told IFL TV: “Like everything with Tyson Fury, everything is going to be spectacular.
“This is going to be like a circus. This promotion is going to be one of the greatest promotions in the history of boxing.
“So a lot of things are being planned, when the announcement is, and how it’s going to be done.
“Where it’s going to be done, I’m not going to reveal it, because they’ll slit my throat if I do.
“I have to keep it under wraps. But with ESPN and Fox combining, they’re idea guys, and with the way they promote products, they’re something special.
“The American public are going to be seeing a lot of Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury, I think that’s pretty good, That’s in stone.”
Wilder on the other hand, has been seeking help from above ahead of the rematch.
The Bronze Bomber visited the Pope at the Vatican on Friday, as he toured Rome.
LATEST BOXING NEWS
Nunes retains title at UFC 245 and eyes crossover bout with boxer Shields
Ricky Hatton splits from girlfriend ‘who kept him on straight & narrow’ after 2yrs
Tyson Fury meets ex-world champ Mike Tyson – the man he was named after
Joshua saved British boxing by boring Ruiz to death to regain titles, says Bruno
Boxing news LIVE: Follow all the latest after AJ’s huge win in Saudi Arabia
Joshua, Fury and Wilder called out by Klitschko as former champ teases comeback
IT’S DANA TY-ME
Fury set for UFC switch after White says he’d ‘love to have him in octagon’
The first fight finished as a controversial draw in December 2018 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Fury survived an incredible Wilder combination in the 12th round, rising from the deck when many thought the fight was over.
And many fans believed that Fury was robbed – and can’t wait for the pair to do battle in the ring again.
- Frank Warren demands talks with Anthony Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn over Tyson Fury showdown
- Frank Warren demands talks with Anthony Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn over Tyson Fury fight
- He might be a world heavyweight champion, but Deontay Wilder still lacks the X factor
- Tyson Fury backed to knock Deontay Wilder out inside SIX rounds by British heavyweight Dave Allen
- Deontay Wilder slams Floyd Mayweather for backing Tyson Fury and puts Money Man in his place
- Tyson Fury free to get neutral judges for Deontay Wilder rematch after being robbed in LA
- Tyson Fury and his coach head to LA Lakers games looking like twins with matching beards, caps and t-shirts
- Deontay Wilder books meeting with DAZN – that could see him face Anthony Joshua THIS YEAR
- Deontay Wilder whizzes around home in go-kart ahead of Tyson Fury bout
- Anthony Joshua plans to fight winner of Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury in 2019
- Eddie Hearn sent vile death threat from Tyson Fury fan – before hitting back with private jet joke
- Tyson Fury to face ‘top-five’ fighter within next three months says promoter Frank Warren
- The reason why Deontay Wilder hasn't become boxing's American superstar
- Deontay Wilder-Dominic Breazeale and the heavyweight puzzle
- Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury: Six greats who regained the heavyweight title
- Tyson Fury’s Comeback From the Brink
- Undertaker News: Tyson Fury makes "Deadman" comeback in Heavyweight Title fight
- Deontay Wilder: Tyson Fury's nerves show in adding Freddie Roach to corner
- Tyson Fury: I was strip-searched trying to enter U.S.
- Deontay Wilder to announce next fight against Dominic Breazeale
Tyson Fury and Chewbacca call out Deontay Wilder in bizarre Instagram post with hairy Star Wars character have 741 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.