President Donald Trump blasted Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as “two-faced” on Wednesday after Trudeau was caught on an open mic with other world leaders discussing the NATO summit in London and making what may have been references to Trump. The video, which quickly went viral online, showed Trudeau, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, French President Emmanuel Macron, and others speaking at a Buckingham Palace reception. The video begins with Johnson looking toward Macron and asking, “Is that way — is that why you were late?” Trudeau jumped in, “He was late because he takes a 40 minute — 40 minute press conference off the top.” After a cut in the footage, Trudeau adds, “I watched his team’s jaws drop on the floor.” NBC News had not confirmed whom Trudeau was speaking about, although earlier in the day, Trump was involved in a 38-minute press event alongside Macron. Prior to that, the president spoke alongside NATO Sec. Gen. Jens Stoltenberg for about 53 minutes. Macron and Johnson’s offices declined to comment on the video, and Canadian officials were not immediately available for a response. ‘Well, he’s two-faced,” Trump said of Trudeau alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday. “And honestly… Read full this story
- "I wish I was that hurricane": SNL takes on Trump's hot mic
- Jussie Smollett Disses Donald Trump in Scrapped 'Drop the Mic' Episode
- Man Donald Trump Called ‘My African American’ Is Not a Supporter but Is Happy About ‘Compliment’
- A tame Trump calls Peña Nieto his 'friend' and says how much he admires Mexican Americans
- ‘Phony!’: Trump Calls Warren’s DNA Test ‘Bogus’
- Trump Shoves NATO Leader, Makes Stupid Speech and Embarrasses America
- Will Trump-Friendly Sinclair Face Consequences for ‘Fake Stories’ Script?
- Trump Calls Out Denmark on Failure to Support NATO Alliance Amid Greenland Spat
- Trump to Open Trip by Meeting With Nervous NATO Leaders
- Trump Calls World Leaders at the Horny Times
Trump calls Trudeau 'two-faced' after hot mic catches NATO leaders speaking candidly have 319 words, post on www.euronews.com at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.