AARON appeared to land his friends in hot water at the end of The Walking Dead’s midseason finale. After striking up a relationship with Gamma, who found herself disenfranchised from The Whisperers after discovering Alpha had lied about Lydia being alive, it appeared Aaron had a solid lead about the location of the zombie horde they’d been threatened with. In exchange for access to her niece, who lives in Alexandria, Gamma told Aaron where they could find the walkers, giving the group a chance to take them out before they can be used against them. However, when they arrived at the site there were no undead to be seen – instead, Carol spotted Alpha staring them down through the woods. As they group attempted to chase her down they find themselves stuck inside a subterranean trap, surrounded by walkers. The question is – did Gamma lead them astray, or was Alpha just in the right place at the right time?most read in TV and ShowbizUnited are we Handmaid’s Tale’s Elisabeth Moss praises Baby Yoda for ‘bringing us together’ face value Katie Price tries to flog glowing skin mask by using it on son Harvey Festive family Denise Richards shares rare… Read full this story
- My Walk With Farrakhan - Closing the Gap
- How to Stay Focused on Success When Everything Around You is Screaming Failure
- A Critique - The Shack by William P Young
- Book Review on the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee - Tale of Two Manifestos
- Review - Demon's Souls - PLAYSTATION 3
- Training With Pizazz
- Shun Not Your Vices - They Are Seeds of Your Virtues
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- The Joy of Holiday Stress
The Walking Dead’s Aaron actor reveals true motives behind alliance with Gamma after plan to destroy horde backfires have 282 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.